Chapter 5

so when I figure out that when my next drind Kaleb likes her, and she likes him, I wasn't mad at all, because knew I wouldn't lose her, but when I find out 5 people like her, me, and 4 other people, and she likes 4 of them, I got scared, afraid I would lose her. I didnt know what to do,so asked her all these questions on it. luckily Nicole said that I could never lose her, although I was still jealous, the only reason that I was jealous was because ivfeel like we are being seperated, like not hanging out as much, and she gets irritated with me more easily. I trust her though, and for that I felt happier. the end of the school year is coming, and I don't know what's going to happen, I wish that I could just come out of my shell and tell Nicole how i feel. Maybe I can, so I texted her and surprisingly, she felt the same, in a way. So I asked if we could hug in the last day. she said sure, a hug couldn't hurt, and Id like to hug you. I was so happy I just couldn't stop thinking about it. The next day though after school, we down hug, Nicole promised that she would wear Tougers whatch till the end of the year, if he would take it back, so we chased him, and tricked him, we put it in secretly, anftried to give it to her, but she got on the bus and forgot. I was in though I expected this to happen, I was happy with her saying what she said about hugging.