horny.

as kasper walked through the familiar beat up door, he already became aroused by the energy in the room. he walked over to his unassigned chair and waited for the next performance to strut onto the stage. a boy with short blonde hair stumbled on, looking nervous as hell. he slowly made his way to the metal pole that stood in the center of the stage, lightly gripping his left leg onto it.

as the shy boy continued to move to the beat, kasper continued to create friction between his thighs, trying to relieve his obvious hard on. "need a little help with that, baby?" a deep, but feminine voice came from above kasper. "y-yeah," he stuttered out, his eyes still closed, not looking up at who was talking to him. the boy above him came closer to his ear, giggling. "how about we take this into another room?" kasper stood up quickly, finally making eye contact with the brown-eyed boy.

the innocent eyes glanced over the older boy's face. kasper's eyes started to drift to the short pink shorts that hugged the brown haired boy's ass just perfectly. high socks that complemented his shorts.

kasper began to feel a small hand rubbing against his cloth-covered dîck, letting out sighs of relief. he felt the younger boy start to smile as he kissed down his neck, moving the shirt collar out of the way. catching the older male off balance, the petite boy gently pushed him back into the chair behind him. he wrapped his fishnet covered legs around kasper's waist, beginning to rock slowly. the black haired male released a growl, grabbing onto the hips. "you're not supposed to touch, sir." "but i thought you were all mine," kasper frowned. "maybe next time i will be," the brown eyed boy smiled, standing back on his feet.

"so what's your name?"
"why do you want to know?"
"i need to know who to request for the next time i come back."
"it's cameron."

-
ITS ME BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FANFIC.

hi. this story will be a boyxboy story since Kasper loves Cameron.

this book will include:
-smut
-crossdressed Cameron
-dominant Kasper
-swear words
-maybe daddy kink?

WHEN THERES SMUT, I WILL PUT A (+) NEXT TO THE CHAPTER TITLE SO YOU CAN SKIP IF PLEASED, BUT THERE WILL BE A LOT OF HINTING AT CERTAIN THINGS.

update in 2021:
i wrote this fanfic at a young age & am extremely embarrassed by it. read at your own risk because it is written like an 8 year old girl who loves magcon (i wasn't actually 8)