The letter.

*Derek*

'Oh fuck yes...' he moaned as I took a tip of his cock in my mouth. Those sounds were turning me on so much I didn't thought it was possible. He reached down and curled his fingers in my hair. I could feel that he'll come in a few seconds so I let go of him and stood up.

'Hey, what are yo-'

I crushed my lips into his and let out a low growl as he reached down and squeezed my ass.

'You like it, don't you?' he exhaled as our lips separated.

'Shut up, will you?' I rawred and threw him onto the bed. He crawled back as I unbuckled my belt and took it out of the loops.

'I didn't know that undressing could be this hot...' He smirked as his eyes travelled down my body. They stopped at my aching member in the boxer briefs, pushing against the thin fabric.

I took my boxers off and then crawled above him and kissed him passionately, my teeth allowing his tounge to slip inside my mouth. Those quiet moans escaping his lips made me shiver and all I could think of was him.

I nipped at his neck and reached down to pump on his throbbing erection which caused him to whimper and jerk his hips up.

'Come on, Sour wolf...' Stiles moaned.

I exhaled heavily as I opened my eyes.

My heart was racing so fast I didn't think it was possible.

'What the...' I inhaled and shook my head. The bulge under the the blanket was an evidence of my weird dream.

'Fuck...' The air escaped my lungs.

I got up and yawned. The blanket fell on the floor and uncovered the erection in my boxers. I scratched my stubble and walked over to the kitchen.

I still smelled yesterday dinner- Chinese food I ordered.

I am so fucking lazy. Loud sigh escaped my lips as I threw the box with some noodles left to the trash bin.

I opened the big window and the smell of the forest filled my apartment and tweeting of the birds caressed my sensitive ears immediately.

My boner still remaining.

'Time to take a shower.' I streched my body and headed to the bathroom as the pieces of my clothes fell on the floor.

Cold tiles of the bathroom floor tickled my soles and as I stepped into the shower, I suddenly felt relaxed. The smell of soap kinda calmed me.

I turned the faucet and when I adjusted the temperature of the water, I just stood there, waterdrops sliding down my naked body, thinking about the dream.

It's nothing okay? It's just... It was one night. I thought to myself, imagining the evening before I've left Beacon Hills.

***

The smell of pancakes filled the kitchen and even if John wasn't such a good cooker, he managed to get this breakfast done as good as possible.

He was actually proud of himself for making such a good pancakes, considering the fact that he could burn the house down just by cooking spaghetti.

'Where is he?' John mumbled to himself as he looked on the clock.

His son hasn't showed up since yesterday evening and the fact, that he always let him know about where he is except for this situation, upset him.

Of course Stiles was a 'grown ass man'-as he often titled himself- but since John's wife died, he became aware of Stiles' vulnerability and promised he would protect him at every cost.