chapter 8

Zeref pov
I got so scared when we went through that stupid portal,I remembered that her heart disease originated from this world and could come back at anytime.I swear when she fell asleep I started freaking out.if wasn't for eiji and zane holding me down I would have snapped.I sat next to her sleeping body until I fell asleep myself from setsuna's sleep magic.her magic is all about music and to be honest it a really beautiful magic just like Lucy's.

time skip Lucy pov
When I woke up I saw zeref sleeping next to me,he was squeezing my hand like he was scared I would wake up and walk away from him.I rested my hand on his cheek and leaned down and kissed him on the head."zeref let me going wash up"I asked as I saw I stream near by.he slowly walked with me to the stream even through I knew he just walked to go back home and sleep in his bed,so I pushed him in the water.at first he just sat there but then he just up and pulled me into a hug,"your so lucky I love u with all my heart and can't bear to see u sick"he said as he kissed me.

H switched into new clothes afterwards we started walking towards the town."Lucy wait let me do something real quick"zeref said as he turned around and touched my head with his hand.the wind blow off my hood and i saw my hair turn black and my eye sight went red for a second,"did u just switch my hair and eye color"I asked as I pulled off his hood to see his hair blonde and his eyes turning brown.

I stopped to just stare at him but after my little shocker we started walking by a river so I decided to start walking on the curve."Lucy please come down"zeref said as he grabbed my hand.I shook him off and continued till I felt people staring at me.I stopped and turned towards the eyes to find two old men in a boat watching me.they looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be on it,"hey miss do you know the story of Lucy heartfilia"one asked me.I shook my head no and sat on the curve looking at them wait for the story.

"Well she was a beauty with long blonde hair that sometimes looked golden as she walked on that same curve everyday.her chocolate brown eyes seemed to glow with happiness everyday and she treated everyone nicely.she would walk on that same little curve morning day and night,even when she was sick she would slowly walk it till one of her spirits came to help her.the poor girl went to that guild every single day no matter how bad they treated her until her last day on this earth.we would wait just to see her come down with that little smile on her face but that day she never came.we were devastated after the day that we found out she was dead sometimes we even still stare down the road to wait and see if she will come down the road smiling"the man said as I saw tears streaming down their faces.

"In sorry for your loss but thank you for telling me the story"I said as I got up and walked to zeref.he held as his hand waiting for me to grab it,"im sorry you had to hear that"I said as I gave his hand a little squeeze."hush anyways why don't we go visit an old friend of mine"he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Can u change my hair and eye color back"I asked innocently hoping that my baby eyes would help me in this situation.

".............fine.........but keep your hood on ok" he said slowly as he was really thinking about saying no."ok I promise"I said as I put my hood on.I slowly felt my hair change back along with my eyes.then I was basically being dragged off somewhere by zeref.

I saw this big building coming into view but I didn't get excited all that happened was that zeref picked me up and put my legs around his waist as I fell asleep in his arms

Zeref pov
I felt Lucy's body lump up in my arms as I felt her soft breath on the side of my neck.it sent a strong shiver down my spine as she slept while the others just laughed at me.anyways I opened the door to the guild to see their dead faces lots of thing have changed with this guild and i don't blame them I mean Lucy is my pride and joy without her I think the castle would be quit and lonely.anyways I made my way to the ever so smiley mira."zeref-chan why are you here"she whispered.to me."im here because I have a surprise for you and Laxus"I said quietly as I walked to the room where master said with my group of friends."what did you want to show us"Laxus asked in annoyance.I slowly pulled Lucy's hood off while master came in the room.his face was priceless and soon Lucy opened her beautiful eyes to see three people crying.she looked so confused and it almost broke their hearts,"hey zeref who are they"she asked innocently.