Chapter 2

Caleb POV
It was summer break and my best friends and I have been having a blast at the bar filling up on drinks and dancing with girls. My dad never liked me going out or getting drunk but I mean I was only 19 years old. You would think moms are more overprotected considering I'm the youngest child but she's not. My brother is the one that encouraged me to drink so they should blame him. Before that I always that drinking was foolish. Until one day I picked up a glass and then drank 5 more glasses after that. Oh and my sister well I don't know where she went. My mom met my dad at a bar 30 years ago and they have been happily married ever since. But when my mom was pregnant with me, my dad told me she drank alcohol and the doctors didn't know that. When I was born I had a rare heart disease that led me almost dying. Luckily I got donated a heart and it saved my life. Ever since I have always blamed my mom for whatever I do and one thing happens to be drinking too much.
After a week of trying not to drink I decided I really needed one shot. But one shot turned into not two but 7 shots. Later that night, feeling a little drunk, I saw a girl. I didn't really want to date anyone but this girl I don't know she was beautiful. But, I think it could of been a sign that my life would change forever.