Chapter 2:The colorful spys

"normal "
'thinking'
"languages"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alexis's POV

We are at the living room readying ourselves to go outside."Hey! Yuki you are ready yet" I asked her.

" I'm ready " she replied. then she pick her rollerblades and headed outside.She put on her headphones and hoodie . And I on the other hand get my skateboard and sports shoes. I wore my headphone and put on my hoodie and went outside.

Yuki was standing outside of the door.holding a basketball. "mou Lexi why are you taking so long " She whine and glare at me but, to me she's pouting.

" I'm sorry, I'm late, a black cat cross my path I have to take the long path "I said and stare at her lazily . she 'wtf' face then sigh. she made a position and  "race you there!" she shout and start skating out of the building. and I hoped on my skateboard then raced with her.

"sigh,whatever you got head start you know and cheated" I said and on the way towards the basketball court, I did some tricks while skating and she did some too.

Time skip to the court

"Oh Lexi come on there's one over there"said Yuki. Pointing towards the direction of the court she was talking about.

"Finally " I said boredom. We went to the court and put our things on the bench. I took the ball from the bag and dribble it towards Yuki were she was standing and waiting.

"Lexi you're the offense and I'll be the defense ok" said Yuki and took her wheels off her sneakers.

"Okay whatever " I said in lazy tone and we hanged our headphones on our necks and we took off our hoods revealing my mid back black hair and her long white hair. I already put my skateboard aside and went into our position.

The thing is was we were being watched or in other words being spied by some certain Rainbow heads and they were hinding behind the bushes. I made an eye contact with my sister telling we were being watched and she smirked at me and I only snickered a little that can't be to much suspicious.

"You going down Yuki and this time I'm ganna win" I said to her with a smirk on my face. Facing her and Still dribbling the ball.

"Hoh you're the one who's going down imouto-chan" she taunted me and stick her tongue out.

" Oi you know I hate that name and you can't to that " I growled at her and just giggled in response.

"Sorry but I can do whatever I want because I'm older than you" she said in sassy way and Hands her hips.

"Whateves You're just older in one month and two days but I'm taller than you in three inches shorty " I retorted to her "hey I'm not that short" as she glared at me."But you're still short" I chuckled yeah I'm taller than her by three inches and we're always arguing about age and height in real life, Oh no I broke the fourth wall! the Titans will eat me alive! ran for alive! and we already have one!! Damn it I broke another wall.any back to the story.

I started to dribble the ball and tried to get past her when she blocked me. "Ne~ne~ imouto~chan if you lose , you are going too wear a cute pink Lolita dress and you're ganna buy me a 8 layered cake " she said to me while smirking with a glint in her eyes. I shudder at the first deal she said.

"Heh Ok and if you lose you're going to wear pair a six inch heigh heels and buy me an ice cream for a month"I said to her and it's my turn to smirk seeing her shuddered after I said heigh heels. I got past her defence and made a dunk. And some people had eyes like sausers. Except a red head and a light blue haired guy but they were still shocked.