Prolugue

third person pov's

"kriiing.....!"

"Ahh man*yawn* I thought it never end"said a girl with a spikey black hair with blue highlight. getting up from her seat.

"mou Lexi you should pay attention to the class or sensei will get mad" said someone who has a long white hair with red tips getting up from her seat.

"demo yuki it was sooooo booring ~" she replied in a lazy voice.

"sigh,come on let's go to the rooftop to eat lunch  " the white haired girl said with a sigh.

"oh,right it's lunch time "replied the black head with bored face.

Meet Alexis Hinamuri summers. She has a long black hair with blue highlights. She's 16 and lives with her sister. She has a mother, father and an older brother.

Then meet Shirayuki Hinamuri Summers. She's also 16 but her hair is white with red tips. She is just an inch lower than her sister even though she's older than her sister.

"Yuki did you cook it?" asked Alexis excitedly with stars in her eyes.

"Of course, your favorite right?" replied Shirayuki opening a bento then giving it to her sister.

"Ehhhh you even remembered my favorite beef steak, Arigato" said Alexis and started eating. "Hehehe your welcome " replied Shirayuko with a smile and started to eat.

"Hmmm we still have time" said Shirayuki looking at her watch.

" Hey Yuki you want to skip skip school?" asked Alexis with sparkling eyes and a Kira Kira background.

"Ummmmm ............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fine bit just this once" replied Shirayuki with a sigh.

"Yoshaa!!!!!!!" Alexis fist bumpers into the air while jumping up and down while her sister just giggled.

"Hmmmmm what anime should we go now" Said Alexis looking at her sister.

" KNB!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted Shirayuki now jumping ! Alexis looked at her amused at sister now acting like she was a while ago.

" Okie" Replied Alexis the snapping her finger teleporting them to an unknown room filled with millions of doors with different names on top of it. The two sisters went to the door with the words ' Kuroko no Basuke on top of it then hold each other's hands.

" You ready?" Asked Shirayuki looking at her sister smiling.Excited in her tone.

"Ready as I'll ever be" Replied Alexis then they both went in the door to the world of KNB waiting what adventures they'll have.