Chapter 13

I had managed to block everything out. After a week of not answering my phone and blatantly ignoring the ringing door bell, I had finally decided that it was time to move on and search for some answers. After all, being in my house, more specifically; my bedroom, wasn't really getting me anywhere. 

I had even miraculously managed to ignore the four boys. Scratch that, four men who were just so deliciously beautiful in their black and white suit and ties, those luscious lips and oh lord, their biceps and abs which I could lick all day long. It was almost painful how exceedingly gorgeous all of them were with their own unique traits and habits. 

All the days I had spent clogged up in my room, I had finally dwelt on the fact that 'why' did they exactly choose me. Yes I am a famous porn star, but that's simply because men are horny, gay or straight it doesn't matter, men are still men and they are horny little fucks. You could replace me with an ugly idiot but as long as he had a big ass, nobody would give a fuck. That's the law of life, my friends. Which is why it was very shocking to me that four incredibly handsome men were pinning after me. If you could even call that pinning considering that I had signed up the contract without so much as a day's time to think. A vibrator up my ass and lips wrapped around my dick was all the motivation I needed to grab a pen and sign up the fucking piece of paper without so much as properly reading it. Like I said before, men are horny. 

Now, sitting here in my room looking at my phone and all the 'missed calls' and 'pending texts' notifications, I could feel my brain searching for the answer of 'why me?' Going back to the time when Zayn had actually invited me up my office, I could feel myself cringing at how easily I had given in to them . Maybe it was the thought of finally having a normal life, one that I had craved way too much all the day I had to lay in bed with another man's cock up my ass. But now that I kind of, sorta had it, it wasn't much different. Rather than different dicks crawling up my ass, now I had a contract that had reserved my poor little hole for four horny but surprisingly sexy men. I wasn't complaining but I was still in a state of shock. 

The meeting with Dan had definitely brought back to life some dead monsters of the past and normally, I would just simply brush them all aside and walk off. But that was when my past wasn't even remotely linked to my present. Right now though, I had ties with four people who were in some twisted way even connected to my past life. How else would Dan know of their existence?

My mind wandered back to my first meeting with Dan. He was, what my mother chose to call, a good friend of my fathers even though one could guess from the rather hostile gaze that the two were anything but friends. I didn't care though. I was young and at that moment, I thought my dad was a superhero and nobody could ever hurt him. In my defense, my father did have at least ten guns lying around in the house. Who could blame me for thinking he was invincible? 

Imagine my shock when he was shot in front of my own eyes but not only that, my brother, whom I had considered a saint, somebody who wouldn't even dare to hurt a fly, had shot three men down and stabbed one on the back right in front of my eyes. As a little kid of sixteen, I was honestly terrified. Now, I know sixteen isn't really a very young age but I was kept away from every sort of scandal and the only one in my family who actually had a big hand in bringing me up, was my mother. She was an amazing woman and she made sure that I was away from all sorts of violence. Growing up with a strong woman figure around me, I had learnt all the household chores and how to be somebody's support system and strength. But at the same time, I had even turned out to be different from other boys my age. No, I wasn't into overly feminine things but just the sight of blood was enough to make me cringe and run away. 

Two years after that incident, everything was fairly stable. My dad was back doing whatever he wanted to do but Dan was almost everyday there at our place. I had raised the question to my parents as well but they would just share secret glances and walk off. So, on my eighteenth birthday when I came back home with a bright smile on my face, only to see my mother lying on the floor in a pool of her own blood, you could say I was shocked. Not only that but I found out that my father was dead and Greg was either missing or his corpse was rotting away in some place. 

For a few months I lived with my friend. Tried hard to get some work but the house and every other company associated with my father was sealed and the doors to them were closed for any member of the Horan family. That was the time when somebody had just suggested the name of the production house to me and like a fool, I had gone there to check it out. For me, at that particular point of time, survival was the main issue. And of course, being good looking played in my favor and I was quickly hired. Soon my sex video with a rather bulky looking man or what people like to call 'Alpha Male' was being streamed by millions. I had managed to pass my high school and gotten into a rather nice university. 

The loud scream of my phone brought me back from my thoughts. Checking the caller id, I gasped a little at the familiar name. I knew he would be angry but honestly, right now, I didn't care. I had to ask him some questions and I knew he had some to ask me. 

"Liam? Can you come over? Bring the other guys too. We need to talk," My voice wavered a bit, working in my favor as it calmed down Liam's anger. I could feel it via the phone and it was rather explainable. I hadn't returned their calls for an entire week and for sure I was in for a huge punishment but I really needed those answers before I had to drop to my knees. Just the thought made me shiver in pleasure. 

"Are you alright little one?" I gasped at the nickname. It was adorable yet kind of strange how they either called me 'little angel' or 'kitten' or 'baby girl' and sometimes even 'princess' but I would never say that I didn't like it. 

"I'm fine Daddy. I just really need to talk to you guys about something. It's important." 

"Can I know what it's about? Just so that we are prepared for it," His authoritative voice spoke out and from the background I could faintly hear Harry muttering a few things and soon his voice reached my ears. 

"Where the fuck have you been?" I gulped down the obvious nerves. Among all of them, I felt the most comfortable yet the most scared around Harry's presence. He looked sweet at times but I really didn't like it when he was angry with me. 

"I-I had to think about some issues and that's why I wanted to talk to you. Please just come over and we'll talk it out." 

"When I come over we won't just be talking out. It will be only me and you, the other guys are busy and I should be enough to teach you your place," My fingers shook at the obvious sneer in his voice. Never had he talked to me like that. Not once. 

"I-I'm sorry." 

"I'll be there in ten and I hope to see you naked in your bed, ass up in the air. I'm not letting this slip by simply because you had some shit to think about." The line went dead and I clutched my phone close to my chest. 

What the fuck had I just gotten myself into? Yet I couldn't stop the obvious excitement from taking over me as I slipped off my shirt. 

AN/ Was this alright? I don't know how to feel about this chapter but I really wanted there to be something about his past rather than it all just being smut smut and smut. Don't worry, there is smut in the next chapter. I feel like I'm making bullshit up about his past life but oh well. I am 17, not very mature to have seen lots of atrocities and stuff. I've had a pretty normal and boring life. It's a miracle that I'm even a tad bit creative. I swear even my parents are shocked that I can even write stories. 

More like punishment but smut is smut whether it's punishment or the typical 'making love'. 

I might be getting a boyfriend soon so yay! But he's in another city right now which means I will still not have anybody to cuddle and kiss. Even if I dated him, i wouldn't be kissing him straight away so yeah, sad. I really just want somebody to kiss and cuddle. Doesn't even have to be my boyfriend or girlfriend. 

On the plus side, HE LOOKS A BIT LIKE ZAYN! OMG, I AM JUST GOING TO PRETEND I'M DATING ZAYN FUCKING MALIK BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT? 

Anyways, NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 80+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS PLEASE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HARRY IS GOING TO DO ? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GIVE MORE TIME TO THE OTHER BOYS? I'M SORRY IF I COME OFF AS A BIT BIASED BUT NARRY AND ZIALL ARE MY SHIPS. I LOVE NOUIS AND NIAM, BUT I WOULD KILL TO WATCH HARRY AND ZAYN FUCKING MY CUTE LITTLE IRISH TWINK. 

Alright so....:

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN

SHARE 

FOLLOW