Chapter Nineteen

Liz's P.O.V

 I hold out the gun to Aiden. He holds it for a moment. "Woah, you were right. It isn't a hunting gun. Wonder what he uses it with." He says. He puts it on the counter, and I pick it up and put it back in my father's office. I come back and sit next to Aiden. We both eat breakfast and sit down next to eachother. "So Liz, how about we both check on the baby," Aiden says. "Okay, I had an appointment today anyway. It's at two o'clock today." I say. He grins, and stands up. "I have to go to work Liz, I'm sorry." He says and kisses me. I kiss him back. "It's alright. I have to go to work in like ten minutes too." I say quietly. He heads out, without hearing a word. I walk upstairs with a coke and get dressed. 

When I head dowstairs, I'm all ready. I had to go to a college review. Aiden was finally graduating! I on the other hand was graduating in two weeks. I wasn't that surprised, but I had wanted to become a profiler, too badly to start AFTER graduation. I mean, FBI we're talking about here, it's a big deal! I mean, I said it was work because work was right after it, and if they did except me, it was work on the other hand. 

As I pull up to the college, I feel my heart pounding like a drum in my chest. I had put on something perfessional, but not too old. As I walk in and go up to the front desk, I ask where I should go. The woman at the desk was smiling, like in comercials. I walk to where she had told me and sign my name, as she said.

Once in a Full Moon- StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara