"SEUNGCHEOL!" She cried out loud urging for an explanation from his own mouth.

"Well... Hah I guess this is a fail-"

"FAIL WHAT? WHAT SEUNGCHEOL? How could you?" She gulped her tears. Seokmin reached out her hand and held it tightly.

"Shut it okay! I did this just for you, Aeri! Ever since your parents died you only focused and cared on Seokmin and not me. I wanted to be there for you too. But you didn't realised it. It's always been Seokmin, Seokmin and Seokmin!"

"Seungcheol you weren't even around the house," Seokmin interrupted.

"Because I was sick looking both of you sticking together. I didn't even knew it was all perfectly planned from the day my mum was harassed by the intruder and left you two at that island. But after then, I saw the chance to seek revenge. Why? because it HURTS. It fucking HURTS to see the one you love with someone else and doesn't notices you even when you're in front of their sight. As if, you're just invisible to their world-"

"For fuck sake Seungcheol, he is my brother! why would you want to be so jealous-"

"HE IS NOT YOUR BROTHER AERI!" He threw tantrums across the room, and his heartbeat raced fast.

To hear what he just yelled, Seokmin and Aeri were completely devastated.

Not your brother?

What the hell was he talking about?

Frantically, he groped something in his pockets and took out a folded paper. It was a very old document and laid it out to them.

"Here's legit proof."

Both of them squinted their eyes to read what was the written paper all about.

"Seokmin is my brother from another mother,"

What?

It was impossible to be true but that what Seungcheol just spit out from his mouth was written black and white.

"I found this way back 6 years ago. Too bad your parents couldn't make it to tell you the truth but luckily I asked them first to keep it a secret. Your parents Aeri, lost their chance to have a child so my dad who had an affair gave Seokmin to them. My mum doesn't know about this too until now. But you Aeri, your existence was a miracle to them. And you too, are my miracle."

"BULLSHIT!" Seokmin yelled back heating up the atmosphere again.

"Aeri I planned it everything for you. I wanted to stop from you to return back here, but you still managed to come through it even with that Mingyu kid I drugged him that night,"

"SEUNGCHEOL! You don even know what you have done! He was innocent and you almost killed me!"

So he was sabotaged, she thought. He shouldn't have even involved in this. Poor guy.

"YOU DARED TO EVEN PUT UP A CARVED STONE FOR SEOKMIN'S FAKE DEATH? So what? SO I CAN GET TO YOU?" She blew her anger right to Seungcheol's face.

He knew he deserved it, but it was all for his love for her.

"What? So that's why you keep avoiding me to visit my parents?!" Seokmin was already getting on track.

He ignored him and look straightly into Aeri's eyes. Carefully, he lifted her chin to look at him with his fingers.

"Can't you see I love you?" He pleaded.

"Seungcheol.. I- I never-" She looked at him back into the eyes.

"Love is about setting one free to and sacrifice your happiness for them, not for yours," she settled down but soon she gave a hard force to fling his fingers away from her.

"But after what I've been through, you're the fucking psychopath,"

Suddenly, she turned around to Seokmin and kissed him passionately on the lips. His eyes widen to see what Aeri was doing to him. Of course he had always loved her as a sister even if she wasn't. But he kissed her back too. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her towards him closer. It was a need for that very moment.

Seungcheol just stood there, speechless witnessing everything. His heart definitely broke to a thousand pieces but not as much as Aeri's heart was.

They let go of the unexplained kiss, leaving eye contacts to each other.

"And I certainly know who loves me right," she glared to Seungcheol and they both left him hanging with disgrace.

Abandoning Seungcheol, they both brought themselves to a place where they could find temporary peace.

"I didn't really meant to do the uh- you know just now," her voice showing anxious while trying to keep away from an eye contact with Seokmin.

"It's fine. I-I uhm think we should-"

"Stay." She halted Seokmin who was about to leave.

"We're like completely 10 to 0 Aeri. I don't even know where to start. I'm not even your biological brother anymore.. Well never was," he released her hand and keeping his hand into his pockets.

"Then we'll sort things out," she convinced him.

"How?"

"With this." She took out a sledgehammer out of nowhere from the garden and leaded him out.