He simply puts Mom as the COO of the company and she only gets ¼ of what a COO earns, but Mom never say anything, she would always sit at meetings and greet everyone with a smile on her face. Chad was the VP and Board members literally had hints of shares while the monster owns the majority of the shares just like any of our other companies.

As I arrived in my office, I started digging into paper stuffs in my table and get everything done one by one.

A girl knocked from the door which caught abruptly my attention. “Goodmorning sir, I am Megan Cruz, I will be your secretary and right hand in this company. I will do my best to make sure all your demands and needs will be fulfilled. I will be honest and loyal only to you.” She smiled right after her dialogue.

I looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing a red dress up until above her knee and a plunging neck line showing cleavage, which some sort of had me thinking that she was trying to seduce me. She was having a light make up and red lipstick and a very strong vanilla scent perfume.

I grinned at her as I run my fingers on my lower lip. “You don’t have to seduce me.” I gave her a smirk and then I saw her face more lighted up.

“Sir?” She said as her two legs slightly went apart and one of those pointed in her back.

I took out my right hand and showed it to her. “I am taken and I am a one woman man.”

Suddenly, her face went blank like she was having a meltdown. She was emotionless like all her blood gushed out from nowhere.

“You always do this to your bosses?” I asked out of curiosity.

“Wha-” Panic flashed into her face and she blinked several times.

I stopped her from talking as I put my fingers on my lips. “Sshhh. Stop.”

She closed her mouth shut and looked at me intently.

“You don’t have to do this. You are pretty enough to find a guy. Next time don’t come near my office wearing like that. Be just plain simple and presentable.” I knocked her consciousness.  Turning a girl down was easy for me. I don’t like being surrounded by sexy, flirt, and user girls. I am a changed man now.

She nodded and the proceeded to my schedules of the day. I had meetings over meetings to attend and pretty much tons of papers to read and signed and counter signed.

Got cut off from work by 6:30pm and I am seriously dead bat and tired. I got my way down to my pad and cooked dinner for myself. I had taken a bath, read, signed, and everything about work was done. I walked to my couch and watched TV, after series of changing from channels to channels, I got really bored and selfless.

I looked over my table and a picture of her lit up all my energy. I seriously missed her. I was nothing but a crap without her, all this achievements are because of her, my motivation, my enthusiasm, it all came up from her.