Still recovering

Shinoa p.o.v

I woke up in the middle of the night not know what happened after I saw Yuu-San at the library earlier today.

All I knew is that I felt horrible, and really weak when I saw him. I looked around not knowing where I was.

I was seated on something tall ,and soft ,and had something draped over my body.I also noticed a desk in the corner ,cluttered with books ,and papers.

I saw a couch on the opposite side of the room filled with pillows. I realized that I was in my room,I had no idea how I got here . Did I walk here and I don't remember? Or did someone bring me here?

I felt a pain in my lower torso ,that's when I realized I haven't gone to the bathroom for the whole day .

I quickly kicked the soft purple blanket of of me ,and rushed out of the door towards the bathroom .I still felt dizzy but not as dizzy and weak as before. As I made my way towards the ,bathroom picking up speed ,I felt like my bladder was going to explode.

When I finally got to the bathroom I rushed in and closed the door behind me.When I came out of the bathroom I felt much better ,the pain in my lower torso was gone.

I calmly walked back to my room ,not wanting to wake anyone up ,as they were most likely asleep. I started feeling a weird feeling in my legs like they were being pricked by pins.

I tried to keep walking and ignore the prickly sensation, but my legs wouldn't respond. The more I tried to move my legs to take a step forward, the harder it became.

When I finally managed to lift my leg to move forward I lost my balance ,and fell forward landing in front of a brown door on the red carpet with a loud THUMP!

Yuu's P.O.V

I woke up startled when I heard a loud THUMP! outside of my room.I got up from my soft ,cozy bed ,and sleepily walked towards the door to see what had caused the loud noise that had woken me up. I opened the door slowly ,and looked down at the floor.

What I saw then made me feel a slight pain in my heart. When I looked down at the ground I saw Shinoa on the floor with her hair on her face, and on the ground she looked like she was crying.

"Shinoa?"
She looked up at me ,a tear shimmering in one of her chestnut eyes,and another one on her cheek .

"Yuu-San.."
She said sniffing and ,struggling not to cry even more.

"Are you ok?"
I said as I crouched down next to her

"Yeah..."

"Are you sure"

"I said I'm fine"
she said with a harsher voice.

"calm down I was only trying to help" I said feeling a little bit of frustration.

I stood back up ,and held out my hand to help her up.She hesitated and just stared at my hand.

"I don't need help from you"
she said refusing to take my hand.

"Fine, I don't know why I tried to help you in the first place"
I said to her, giving her a glare.

I turned around and started twisting the door knob when Shinoa called out to me.

"Wait..."

"Yes?" I said giving her a teasing smile.
she stared down at her knees looking really embarrassed .

Ya need help?" I teased.

She reluctantly nodded her head and looked up so that her chestnut eyes could meet my emerald eyes.

"Can you stand?"

"No my legs aren't working" she said trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm gonna have to carry you"
I said while blushing madly.

"Ok..." She said fiddling with her hair and blushing as well.

"Kneel down" I said

She did as she was told . I kneeled down in front of her with my back facing her knees

"Get on"

I felt her small hands grab my shoulders for support as she lifted her body onto my back. I slowly stood up and grabbed the front part of her legs as I walked forward.

 I slowly stood up and grabbed the front part of her legs as I walked forward

Shinoa's P.O.V

I got sleepier and sleepier as Yuu-San carried me to my room

"Yuu-San I'm so sleepy"

"You can sleep if you want too"

No ones p.o.v

Shinoa fell asleep on Yuu's shoulder before they got to her room .When they got tho her room he opened the door and went inside .

Yuu's p.o.v

I set Shinoa down on her bed ,and placed the blanket over her. I couldn't help but think she was cute when she was asleep.

I got lost in her facial features ,the way her eyelids shined the way her cheeks were tinted with a light pink color ,the way her soft looking lips parted slightly when she breathed out ... Wait what am thinking?!?!

I blushed at my own thoughts,and decided to let Shinoa get her rest .
I was about to leave when I looked back at her one last time ,and said with a small smile

"good night small one"