Chapter 8

Jordan POV -

It's been 2 days since they tweeted me, the boys are leaving in 1 more day, I'm sad at this point, it's been a rough going week, basically.

"WHY WAS JORDAN CRYING UP STAIRS?"

"Oh, Kellin & Christofer Drew tweeted her,"

"No, i mean like right now,"

"She's crying right now?"

"YEAH! NOW GO!"

"Oh my god what's wrong now Jordan?"

"Leave me alone, please just fucking go for right now!"

"Not till you tell me what the hell is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, HUH? YOU HAVE NO ANSWER BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR PERFECT AND EVERYTHING, WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE NOT! NO ONE IS, SO IF I WAS YOU, I'D SHUT UP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW, BITCHH!"

The Luke's face, he was upset and shocked. He just left the room without speaking too.

~

*Next Day*

Jordan POV -

Me and Luke hasn't talked in a day, he's leaving bright and early tomorrow morning, i don't know how I'm going up face the fact that he's leaving again.

"Uh, Luke are you in there?"

I heard noises that wasn't what I expected to hear when I walked into his room.

I was upset after, so i left to get some fresh air.

"Where are you going Jordan?"

"JORDAN!"

"WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK CAN I HELP YOU WITH? YOU NEED A FUCK BUDDY TOO? WHY DON'T YOU ASK THE WHORE THAT'S IN LUKE'S FUCKING ROOM INSTEAD OF ME?!?!"

I was done, i try and say sorry to Luke, and he's having sex with some girl that i don't even know? I thought he was better then that.

Guess i was wrong.

I guess that he's not person i want to be seen with.

I guess that when i need some to look up to, he's not the one.

I guess he's growing up.

He's not the old Luke i use too anymore,

And that makes me highly up.

"WAIT JORDAN!"

By now, there was tears in my eyes.

"WHA-T DO Y-O-OU WA-ANT?"

"I'm sorry that Luke's being a dick,"

"No worries, fame has change him, i understand,"

"Obviously, you don't if your crying about it,"

"WE'LL WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO? RIDE A MOTHER FUCKING PONY TO MAKE MY DAMN SELF HAPPY? WELL IT WON'T!"

"Jordan, i didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry,"

"Why is everyone saying sorry now? It's their mistake they made, not mine, i didn't decided to make that mistake,"

"It was just a damn 'sorry',"

"Whatever, you say, buh bye,"

~ Next Morning ~

It's been a rough week, lately. I have put it all behind me to say goodbye to the boys.

"Hey,"

"Hey, how do you and your fuck partner go?"

"Excuse me love?"

"Don't love me nothing, i seen you having sex with some girl, care to explain?"

"I can't, I'm leaving right now,"

"Then, so will i, goodbye Luke Hemmings, it was nice knowing you, at least for a little while..."

"No! Wa-i"

"Come on, Mr. Luke Hemmings, we have a plane to catch,"

"Sorry, sir, I'll be right on my way,"

"You won't forget me would you?"

"Oh, yes i would, don't doubt on it,"

"Oh, well bye, Jordan..."

"Goodbye Luke,"

I showed no emotion, no dear, no tears, nothing, i was completely finished with him, and i wasn't forgetting him for nothing.

*4 weeks later*

I haven't heard or seen Luke since, i wonder what happened? That's when I got the call.

"Hello? Ashton? What's wrong?"

"It's Luke, he's in Critical condition!"

My eyes? Couldn't picture it, my eyes? Wouldn't of thought of it, my face? Horrified, my lips? I wouldn't even speak one word.

"Hello? Plant to Jordan, Lukes in-"

"Yea-h-h i he-a-ard you, already say it,"

I just hope he's okay, I wonder what caused this to happen to him? No, i wonder if the other boys are okay as well?