Chapter 5

Jordan POV -

It's been 9 hours since we last got on the plane, we have to go 1 more hour till i make this happen, i hope i get to them.

"1 MORE HOUR TILL WE LAND, SO PLEASE WAIT PATIENTLY AND WILL BE THERE IN NO TIME FLAT!"

"Are you serious? I gotta wait one more hour till we land? What is this shit!?!?" I heard someone say in the very back of the plane.

"PLEASE SIR, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP! GET SOME REST AND WILL BE THERE," To be honest, she was a very nice lady for her own age.

~

The plane stopped, hours ago, and now were in front of the Bakery! I SAID IN FRONT OF THE BAKERY!

"Hello, how can i hel- OH MY GOD! IS IT REALLY YOU JORDAN LYNN!?!?"

"Why, yes it is, i missed you so much, Styles!"

"Haha, missed you too, Lynn,"

"So I hear that you guys broke up, why? You guys were such a good band, What was the issue?"

"It wasn't really an issue to be honest, It was more like us getting older, I were all in are 20 now, And I know that bands don't last forever but we had a good time while playing it for awhile,"

"What about your older fans? They're going to miss you, like i miss this band, I'm having a surprise for you today, so stay here, and I'll be back guys,"

~

"how can i help y- Jordan? What the actual hell are you doing here?!?!"

"Hey Louis, What happened to the band?"

"Well they kind of broke up,"

"And why? You know i don't like hearing these kind of things right? Who broke the band up? The media, management? WHO I TELL YOU!?!?"

"Well it was us, we broke up the band because of ages, And the fans started bailing on us so we thought it was time to quit, ya know?"

"No I don't know, and to be honest I don't want to know, We're gonna start the band up again understood?!"

"But wh-"

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME LOUIS?!?!" I was actually pretty scared for myself as well as Louis.

"Now, you're going to follow me to Liams, understand?!"

"Yes ma'am,"

~

"Hello, who are y- JORDAN? JORDAN LYNN IS THAT YOU?!?!"

"Why yes it is, How do you been doing lately?"

"Pretty good since the band broke up,"

"Well let's we state that because now the band is going to get together by me, understood!?"

"Well sure if thats what you think that's good then, yes,"

"Now let's go get Niall,"

~

"How can i concern yo- JORDAN!!! I MISSED YOU LIKE CRAZY!!"

"And bands getting back together now and I miss you too, Niall,"

"Are you sure that's okay?!"

"DON'T QUESTION ME, NOW LETS GET TO ZAYNS!"

~

"Can i- JORDAN FUCKING LYNN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!"

"Bringing the band back together, lets go, and no buts, NOW!"

~

Finally we made it to the bakery, And to be honest I've never seen them more happy, And the fans come back within an hour, amazing right?

Their faces? I've never seen them more happy then i did now, my faces? crying, why? Tears of joy, that's why.

So far, I'm loving this week.