Chapter 3 - Uh-Oh

I woke up on the couch in his house, I had an ice pack on my forehead.

I looked around looking for him but I couldn't find him so i went out back and found him sitting on the porch, So  I walked over to him and sat in front of him.

"So...you mind sharing your name with me?" I asked 

"Kennedy Joseph James", He said.

"Oh, Okay Nice. So um we were friends you said?" I asked

"No, Best friends." He said.

 "OKAY! So we were best friends!?" I said while laughing.

"Yes we were" he said while smiling.

"Cool." I said having a half smile on my face.

After that my phone started ringing, it was a text from Miguel.

It said "Hey where are you? we were suppose to meet up last night but you never showed. Did something happen?

"OH SHIT!" I said out loud.

"What happened legacy?" Kennedy said while Standing up.

"I was to busy with you last night I forgot all about my study date with my friend." I said.

"Oh..I'm sorry" he said with a sad face.

"it's okay but i have to leave now."

"Okay. you need a ride?" he asked

"No it's okay I can walk, thanks anyway.", i said.

"Okay be careful *gives her my number* Call me sometime, okay?" he asked.

"Okay sure will do, thanks. Bye Kennedy!" *gives him a awkwardly hug*

"Bye." he said.

I walked through the house grabbed my bag, my shoes and walked out the front door. I started walking down the street and i felt like someone was following me...

So after a couple minutes I turned around and saw a guy starring at me so i started walking faster. then i looked back again and saw him draw a gun out of his pocket.

I yelled to everyone around us to Get down.

After that i drew out one of my guns and pointed it at him.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked

"I'm your Worst nightmare, I am here to kill you legacy rider." He said.

haha! you think you can kill me?" I asked.

"Good luck with that Bitch!" I said laughing. 

He looked at me with a look on his face like you're ass is dead.

He started shooting at me and i dodged every bullet except one i miss read it and it hit me in the arm. I screamed and in a mount of time Some how Kennedy heard me and he arrived. he asked if i was alright.

But while my wound was healing Kennedy was protecting me, he knew it was my fight so he wasn't going to fight it for me, a couple seconds after, my wound healed and i stood up slid my knife out of my sleeve and i started running towards him. I  dodged the bullets and when I got close enough to him, I threw the knife at him as distraction took my gun out my boot and shot him in the middle of his head and died.

After that I was jumping up and down. I was so excited I jumped on Kennedy.

"Thank you for coming Kenned.", I said smiling.

"You're ever very so welcome love" he said.

"So uh how about giving your old best friend a ride home?" I asked

"Old? How old are you?" He said winking at me 

"Really" I said with a straight face.

"Yes i'll give you a ride"

"Thank you" 

Well we Got into his car and I told Him My address . it took us about 30 to 40 minutes to get back.

I got out off the car. "Thanks for everything" I said

I waved To him goodbye wHile I was walking backwards and smiling and then

WAM! I tripped on the edge of the grass and fell.

He couldn't help but laugh  "Are you okay,"he asked

I'm just laying on the ground laughing my ass off, "Yeah i'm okay". I said while getting up and brushing the grass/dirt off.

"Okay, haha Bye legacy" he said smiling. 

"Bye kennedy" I said while watching him drive off.