Chapter 2 - Surprise!

I was Walking home and when i'm bout 5 houses down from mine My soul hunters watch was Going off, My watch has never done this sound before so i was a little surprised.

It gave me an adress so I ran to my house I dropped everything off Grabbed my hand guns, my dagger and keys, I got in the care and drove to 3492 West Point Dr.

10 minutes passed and i finally arrived, I got out of the car and went to the back seat, I got on my black beanie my long sleeve then a band shirt (motionless in white), skinny jeans  and long black no heal boots.

I put one gun on the side of 1 boot and the other gun in the other side where no one can see, hid my knife under my sleeve and the souls capsule in my bag, so in everyone's else point of view i was just a reckless teenager BUT undercover *winks* As you know haha.

Well i'm walking around around the area (btw were in a alley) and I walked around the corner and saw that kid from the earlier today. (it's like 4:00 now .)

But my watch went off again and did the same sound that it did earlier, it had to deal with him some how it just had to....So after a couple minutes of watching him I had the guts to walk over to him and asked him what he was doing But he didn't answer, he wasn't even looking at me.

So i asked again adding "Show some respect and look at me" I said.

After a couple seconds, he looked up at me and stared me in the eyes, I looked deeply into his Beautiful Dark brown eyes of his.

I saw something in him that i've never seen before. I also felt something too, Like i guess i can say Butterflies in my stomach?

Then out of the blue he says" Legacy? Is that really you?"

"How do you know my name?" I said

He was on his knees and He got up still starring at me, he says my name again and gives me a hug.

"Uh Still don't know you are."  I said.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asked.

"No..Not at all, am I suppose to know who you are?" asked confused.

"I was you're best friend since we were little...I'm a soul Hunter, Like you". He said.

I was shocked, My heart just dropped, my eyes got big. 

I tried saying something but Nothing would come out. So many things came into my mind and so many questions i wanted to ask but nothing would come out of my mouth.

I was so overwhelmed, I fainted.