2~the meeting

"Hm.." I woke up feeling the sun on my skin . I opened my eye slowly.

"Oh she's wakeing up! A woman's voice shouted. I rubbed my eye and regained my eye sight. I was in a room with two others.

"Were..were am I?" I asked sitting up and scratching my head.
"Your in the the hidden leaf village. This is our hospital." A girl with short pink hair and black gloves told me.

"A hospital... Why?" I asked. "I found you in the river and you were unconscious."a boy explained while sitting on the window.

He was a little taller then me. He had spike blonde hair and wore a orange jumpsuit. "I'm naruto."

"Oh..hi naruto."

"Whats your name?" Naruto asked me.

"My name is...Narumi...I think." I said unsure

"U think? Whats that mean?"

"I don't know."
Naruto look at me weirdly.

"Well I'm sakura." The pink haired girl spoke up. "Were did you come from?" Sakura asked.

I tried to think but my memory was Blake except for my name. "I can't remember."

"You mean you lost your memorys!" Naruto shouted causing me to jump.
"naruto she just woke up let's let her rest. There's clean clothes on this chair for you here narumi." Said sakura before she dragged naruto out of the room.

I stood up slowly and walked over to were my clothes were and got dressed. When I was done I walked over to a full length mirror in the corner of the room and cheeked my self out.

I had long red hair and blue eyes. My skin was pale and I had a spiral tattoo on my arm that was covered by me sleeve. Its best I keep that a secret, I wouldn't want to offended eny one if it met any thing.

When I was done I wen to the window and looked over the village. The first thing I noticed was a carving of four heads in to a cliff. "Wow."

"Nice isn't it?" A voice from behind me spoke and I terned to see I man in a mask with cool white hair.

"Oh hello, I didn't notice you." I said apologiticly.

"Im kakashi, I here to take u to the hokagas office." He opens the door and lead the way.

***

"I'm tsunade, in the hokaga."

"Hello lady tsunade i am narumi." I said bowing deeply.

"From what I hear you have no memory of how you ended up in the river." Tsunade said clasping her hands together and narrowing her eyes.

Feeling a bet shy I looked down at my feet. "Yes that correct.

"Hmm..." Tsunade observed me alittle longer. "OK you can stay tell you memory's return or someone comes to get you. You will stay in a inn until we find you some were to stay."

"Oh thank you lady tsunade you won't regret it!" With that I was show out by a lady.

(Tsunada's POV)

I watched as narumi left and turned my attention to kakashi. "Something about that girl seem...familiar."

Kakashi agreed and and we both closed our eyes to think. "Keep an eye
On her for the time being." I ordered kakashi. He bowed and disappeared.