Chapter 3: Decision

FINALLY! An update!

Dunno if anyone is still reading this but I'll update anyways.

Sorry for a really late one :[

You might want to read the previous chapter to understand what's happening right now.. Anyways, hope you'll enjoy it!

[sorry if there's any spelling/grammar error]

__________

~Narrator~

"I decided to.." Jin said slowly.

Then Chanyeol walked toward her and spoke quietly, "you don't have to do this.."

Jin hesitated before she started talking again. "You're right, I don't," she said. "I quit!" she announced and headed to the door.

Everyone sat up except for Kris.

"Dude!" Tao nudged Chanyeol's arm.

"Why did you do that for?" Kai added.

"Wait, wait, wait," Kris slowly sat up. "You can't leave," he looked at Jin's direction.

"And why not?" Jin turned around facing Kris.

Everyone else was just staring blankly listening to their conversation.

"Because I'm telling you not to," Kris said.

"So?" Jin asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Here look at this" Kris pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. "The contract says 'Agree to do whatever EXO members says to do and uh, look at that, you checked it," he smirked.

Jin's eyes widened. She walked over to Kris and took a look at the paper. She read it and pulled it off of Kris's hand. "How did you get this?" Jin asked in shock.

"It doesn't matter how I got it," Kris replied.

Jin stared at Kris with anger while holding the contract paper. Then she started it ripping it.

"This is just a photo copied, Mr.Lee got the real one," Kris laughed.

"WHAT?" Jin asked in shock and dropped the pieces of paper she just ripped. "Why are you doing this? Are you seriously the guy that can't get girls to have sex with you??"

"Pfff Hell no! Just helping Kyungsoo. He's already 20 and he's still a virgin," Kris replied.

Everyone else starts to giggled excepted for D.O.

D.O's eyes got even bigger than before. "Hyung!" he yelled with an angry voice. Then his cheeks went bright red.

"They're gonna find out anyways," Kris said to D.O?

"Wait, so I'm stuck here. Being this so called 'maid'??" Jin asked.

Kris smirked and nodded. "No need to thank me everyone," he said to the members and went inside a room.

Did Fudge-face's soul went in Kris's body and is now here to continue ruining my life?! Jin thought.

"YES!" someone yelled out of nowhere. It was Lay, he was looking at his phone. "Naeun wants to meet at-" Lay looked up and notice everyone's weird face expression. "Did I missed something??"

"No, not much. Only that D.O's a virgin!" Tao bursted out laughing.

"Shut up!" D.O yelled. He had this scary expression in his eyes.

"O-okay okay," Tao stopped. "Oh and Jin's staying."

"Good to know," Lay nodded his head. "Anyways, I have to go now bye," Lay said happily and disappeared seconds later.