Birth

Before earth was ever created, there was born another called zyon, it looked nothing like earth. No land had formed and no sun had shined for five thousand years. When land started to form in this world, a black and white rock split in 2 and formed a pond cut off from the rest of the sea. This small pool and the rocks gave birth to two babies, the very first creatures to exist is this pure world.
A male first with red hair and white eyes appeared first, Zyon's wind sung down 2 him whispering, "My son of the light, I will name you Vaki"

Not a minute after a girl appeared next to him with dark blue hair and black eyes, Zyon then sung down to her as well, "my daughter of darkness, you will be Rova" the baby giggled to her name as Zyon's soft voice spoke again, "your father will come raise you but you will be my balance, Rova, my little deviless and Vaki, my little god...... Mommy will be watching"
A man with black hair and red eyes soon entered there vision and smiled,"come twins, I'm your daddy Kaname"
Those words made the twins accept him completely as they swam into his arms giggling. Their mother created more land across the world for them to be raised and loved. Many of her brothers and sisters offered creatures to her world for the twins. The creatures were their playmates as Kaname raised them.
He was a vampire servant to zyon who loved her deeply, she granted his wish and accepted his love and in return, he raise their children. That is what gave life to this world and those twins. Vaki always made his father proud accelerating at everything he was taught. Rova on the other hand learned from the creatures and was always in trouble for ditching her lessons. Kaname knew she was going to turn evil one day and try to kill her brother as zyon told him. It was her fate as a deviless. He wished for the good in her to over come that. He never knew what that would do to his precious children......

At age 16, vaki took his role as king but instead of taking a wife, he chose to name his twin Queen. Rova wanted no part of royalty cause she always believed she was a screw up but not wanting to break her brother's heart, she accepted. No one ever knew the darkness that awaited, not even the twins themselves.

Kaname watched over his kids proudly, but soon he was lonely not having his mistress zyon to hold. One night on a full moon he was walking along the pool of life they named it and looked up to the moon,"my love, it's lonely here without you"
Zyon felt his sadness and appeared before him as a lady of water inside the pool,"my wonderful Kaname, how shall I cure your loneliness?"
He held out his hand to her,"stay here with me?"
"You know I cannot do that my love" she told him then put a seed in his hand,"plant this seed next to the pool n care for it for ten days, on the tenth day give it a name and it will grant your wish in my stead"
Kaname smiled bowing to her,"thank u mistress"
She kissed his cheek,"I love you Kaname, be happy" then disappeared into the lake.