Chapter 3

*About 1 year later*

"I'm so tired..." I yawned, leaning back into Nathan's arms.

"Go to sleep? I'll be up in a bit okay?" He kissed my cheek, unwrapping me from his arms.

"Love you..." I kissed his lips softly.

"Mm, love you too Lainy." Nathan smiled as I walked upstairs to our bedroom. I was trying to spend as much time as possible with Nathan, he was going on tour tomorrow with the boys and in a week MLS Pre Season would be kicking off. He wouldn't be back till a couple months after the season, since they were going on a world tour. Including, the UK, Germany, France, USA, Australia, South America, and Japan. I changed into Nathan's 'Socially Awkward' tee shirt and my lace underwear, crawling into our king bed. This bed would be quite empty when Nathan is gone, I liked to cuddle and stay close to him.

"Hey baby." Nathan walked in, shutting the door and stripping down to his boxers, grabbing a pair of shorts to slip on. He crawled in next to me, turning off the lamp and wrapping me in his arms.

"I'm really gonna miss you." I sighed, running my hand up and down his bare chest as I stared into the darkness of the room.

"I'll miss you more..." He sighed, kissing my cheek.

"I promise I'll call you when I land in London, and I'll call you every morning and Skype before bed." Nathan played with my fingers.

"I don't wanna sleep..." I pressed my lips to his shoulder.

"Neither do I Lainy, but we need to." Nathan started to play with my hair, making me want to go to sleep even less.

"No..." I groaned, pulling out of his arms and facing away from him.

"So we're gonna fight before I leave? Okay..." He turned away from me. I wiped away a tear that rolled down my cheek. After an hour of staring into the darkness, I got up and put some sweatpants on, walking downstairs. I made some tea quietly, sitting at the island and sipping it. Two arms wrapped around my waist, Nathan leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I was an idiot." He sighed, pressing his lips against my neck.

"No, I was. I started it..." I bit my lip. Nathan grabbed my cup and took a sip.

"Mmm, it's better than mine." He smiled, stretching.

"Can we watch a movie?" I got up, walking over to the couch.

"Sure, which movie?" Nathan picked me up from behind, collapsing onto the couch with me.

"I actually don't want to watch one..." I bit my lip, tracing shapes on his chest.

"Hmmm..." He leaned his head back as I kissed his neck softly.

"I'm gonna have a bloody love bite tomorrow..." Nathan groaned as I pulled away. I giggled as he pinned me to the floor.

"Makeup always works." I smirked up at him. Nathan kissed me softly.

"I don't wanna wear makeup..." He whined between each kiss. I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his neck, knowing that it drove him insane. Nathan let out a groan against my lips.

"Alaina..." He murmured against my lips.

"Sorry..." I tugged on his lower lip, knowing that that also made him go crazy.

"You're asking for trouble." Nathan picked me up, kissing me once more as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Somehow we ended up in our room, he pressed me up against the closed door. I think you all know what happened next...