Chapter 3

When we had parked in the drive way and got out the car, Roman took our suitcases out the boot and gave us them. We went through the back door and Roman said "just leave your suitcases over by the fish tank, we will sort everything out tomorrow" so we all put our suitcases over by the fish tank. Before me and Noah went upstairs I grabbed my phone and phone charger from my bag and also grabbed some jammies. Noah showed me my new room, it was huge and I couldn't wait to decorate it because there was only a double bed with white sheets and it looked quite boring. I went to my bathroom and got my Jammies on, I was about to put my phone on charge but the plug sockets here were different so I couldn't. I decided to go to Noah's room and ask if he had a spare charger.
Me"hey Noah, do you have a spare iPhone 6s charger?"
Noah"yeah I have two, you can keep this one"
Me"thanks, I'm going to bed now goodnight"
Noah"wait I need to ask you something real quick"
Me"yeah"
Noah"I am inviting one of my best friends over in a few days, his name is jake"
Me"okay, I'm not being mean but I need to know this why"
Noah"because I want yous to meet and become friends, he is 1 month older than you and I think yous will get along"
Me"okay, I'm really tiered night"
Noah"night"

As I walked back into my room and shut the door I put my phone on charge then I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
Me"come in"
Britt"hey Layla, Can I talk to you for a few minutes"
Me"yeah of corse"
Britt"so I was thinking tomorrow me and you can have a girly shopping day and get you loads of new clothes and stuff for your room"
Me"yeah I'd love too"
Britt"great, also next week we have a special guest coming to stay for a week, I heard you like him"
Me"who is it"
Britt"Joe sugg, I heard you like him"
Me"I've never really heard of him"
Britt"oh, your big sister said you did, or maybe she said she did then"
Me"yeah maybe, I'm going to go to sleep because I'm really tiered night Britt"
Britt"night Layla"

Before Britt walked out she turned my light off for me, I love this family already. I wasn't really sure who this Joe sugg guy was but he was coming to stay next week so that should be fun. I heard of him before because my sister loves him so much and she said his pranks were funny so I had an idea of who he was.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" Roman said while spraying silly string over me.
"Ugh, Why did you do that that's not funny" I moaned hiding under my covers.
"Britt said you and her are going shopping for clothes and stuff for your room today so I thought if wake you up to get ready"Roman said with a smile on his face.
"Okay I'll get up" I said rolling over until I fell on the floor, I really wasn't a morning person. When I had got off the floor I walked to my bathroom to shower, there was already towels in the bathroom. When I got out the shower I wrapped my towel around me and went out to my bedroom to get clothes, Roman had already brung my suitcase up to my room for me. When I got clothes I went back to the bathroom and got fully dried then got dressed. I was wearing black waist high jeans, a white belly top, ankle socks and I put my white superstars on. I walked out of my bathroom and started looking through my suitcase again to find my jack wills zippy hoodie. When I found it I put it on, then I grabbed my makeup and went back to my bathroom again. I put on foundation, powder, the mugshot eyeshadow from my naked 3 palette, winged liner, mascara, blusher, bronzer and last I put on my Mac 'velvet teddy' lipstick. When I was happy with my makeup I went downstairs to Roman and Britt.
"Hey Roman do you know where Britt is"
"Yeah she's in our bathroom just go in that room and turn to the left, you'll see her sitting in the sink at the mirror doing her make up"
"okay thanks"

I walked into Roman and Brits room and looked to the left to see Britt.
"Hey Britt do you have a hair dryer and straighteners I can borrow"
"Yeah in that drawer there"
"Thank you, I'll bring them down in about 20 minutes"
"Okay"

When I got the dryer and straighteners I went up to my room to blow dry and straighten my hair. When I was done I went back to Roman and Brits bathroom and put the hair dryer and straighteners back, when I walked out to the living room Roman shouted
"BREAKFAST IS READY KIDS"
So I walked over to the kitchen table and Roman gave me some toast with Nutella on it.
"Thanks Roman" I said cheerfully
"No problem"

When I had finished my toast I ran upstairs to brush my teeth and put more lipstick on then Britt shouted up to me that we were about to go. When I got down stairs I said bye to Noah, Roman and Kane. We took the big red truck thing because we were going to pick up furniture for my room.

A/N

Hey guys I'm sorry if this chapter is bad or doesn't make sense I'm just not good at writing but I will get better😂

Feel free to follow me on Twitter or Instagram😇
Twitter: @ChloeRusset
Instagram: @Chloee.lawley 

Byeee xxx