Chapter 2

*3 hours into the flight*

Ever since we took off me and Noah have just been talking/getting to know each other. Roman gave us his laptop so we could play the sims 4 and watch YouTube. We had about 5 hours left of the flight and there was nothing to do, Romans MacBook was about to run out of charge and he didn't bring his spare one. I decided to go for a little sleep so that the 5 hours we had left in a plane would go faster. As I was trying to go to sleep I heard Noah and Roman talking about me.
Noah"I really like Layla, she's really sweet"
Roman"yeah, are you happy that she is going to be your big sister?"
Noah"yeah, and my friend that's her age will really like her, I can tell"
Roman"well if you want them to meet you can always invite him over in a few days"
Noah"really"
Roman"hahah yeah"
Noah"thanks dad, I think they will be good friends"
Roman"you think, I've met that crazy kid hah"
Noah"ima go for a sleep, night"
Roman"night"

After that it went quiet and I slowly started to fall asleep.

*2 hours later*
Roman had woke me and Noah up so that we would sleep when we got to their house.
Roman"wake up sleepy heads, yous will need sleep when we get to our house"
Noah"ugh okay"
Roman"we have about 3 hours left of our flight but Britt gave me her MacBook so yous can play sims and watch YouTube"
Me"yes"
Noah"let's play sims Layla!"
Me"okay"

*3 hours later*

"Ladies and gentlemen please put on your seatbelt a we are about to land" the pilot said through the speaker.
As I put my seatbelt on and sat back I watched out the window. This was going to be my first time in America, and I'm moving into the country. I was really exited because I've seen one of Romans vlogs before and his house looks so big and it looked like his family was a very happy family, unlike mine when my mum and dad would get drunk all the time and abuse me and my big sister. While we were landing me, Noah and Roman just talked about how exited I was and they were about me moving in.

*in the airport*

When we got off the plane we went to the bag area where we would get our suitcases, when we had all got our suitcases we walked out of the airport.
Roman"our car is over here"
Britt"oh yeah"
As we reached the car we put our suitcases I'm the boot and got in. I was at the window because I get travel sick in cars. The whole car ride we were talking about what they were going to buy me and they asked me what I want in my room and stuff.
Britt"what do you want in your room?"
Me"I want it to look really pretty"
Britt"well we will go shopping in a few days and if you see a nice colour for your walls we will get it and a bed and all that until your room looks just as you want it"
Me"thank you so much"
Britt"no problem, we will have to buy you lots of new clothes because the walk in wardrobe in your room is huge, and so is the bathroom attached to your room"
Me"omg"
Britt"hahah, we are just about home, we are driving up the drive way"
Roman"can't wait to get to my bed"