Field of Dreams {Nathan Sykes}

The sun beat down on me as I walked off the field, my teammates slapping my back like I was one of the guys. Being the only girl on the MLS soccer team, LA Galaxy was quite tough. I was actually the only girl playing MLS soccer in the country. What I didn't understand was why they elected a boy band to be ball boys at the game.

"Nice game, Alaina." Said one of the ball boys. He had caramel hair and his black RayBans hid his eyes.

"Thank you?" I started into the locker room.

"I'm Nathan Sykes by the way." He waved as I slipped my cleats off and listened to my coach.

"Good game Calum." David smiled, walking out of the locker room.

"Thanks, you too Beckham." I winked, walking to my sister Stacey's car.

"Hey Alaina!" It was the Nathan Sykes guy again.

"Would you like to maybe go out sometime?" He blushed as I stared at him in surprise.

"Well, okay!" I smiled, exchanging numbers and climbing in my sister'a car.

"Was that Nathan Sykes?" My other sister, Ashley, gasped. I nodded with a grin on my face.

"He's in my favorite band Alaina!" She squealed. I ignored her as I got a text from Nathan.

N: Sorry, that was a bit awk... :x

Me: It's totally fine!!

N: Okay good, I was worried I had scared you off. x

Aww, he sent the kiss! I smiled down at my phone. Nathan's British charm was really working itself out.

Me: No, I didn't expect it, I'm not that attractive.

I was really insecure about myself. At the age of twenty, I had a couple tattoos, blonde hair and blue eyes. I had a tattoo of a sun that Ash made me get with her on my collar bone, that one was my favorite.

N: Don't be so hard on yourself, you're quite pretty and so brave to be playing with the guys. I like a girl with guts :D x

That brought a smile to my face. Someone extremely attractive told me I was pretty.

Me: Don't lie to me...

N: I'd be lying if I told you that you were not gorgeous or talented. My sister looks up to you.

Me: Really? How old is she?

N: 17, her school doesn't have a girls football team.

Me: Aw, that's too bad. We didn't have a girls football team either ;D

N: Don't make fun of me :P x

Me: Sorry, it's so cute :)

N: Is it now?

Me: Extremely... :o

N: So when do you wanna meet up?

Me: Tomorrow? The season is over...

N: Sure, I'll pick you up around noon?

Me: Sounds like a plan x

N: Alright, do you have Twitter?

Me: Of course... @caluma23

N: You're verified :D Mine is @nathanthewanted

Me: So are you... :P

I smiled as his name slid over with the 'follows you' icon.

"Can't believe what's happening, tomorrow seems so far..." He tweeted. I smiled, walking into my bedroom, laying on my bed and favoriting his tweet.

"Sorry to see the season end, tomorrow is a new day with a new person <3" I tweeted, smiling as he favorited it too.

"Who is this new person?" One of his fans tweeted me. I groaned, texting Nathan.

Me: Your fans...

N: Crap...

Me: What should I say?

N: Um, should I say we're dating?

Me: We are? :D

N: I guess... :)

Me: Well, it is official...

N: You prepared for hate though?

Me: I'm used to it...

N: Okay...

"I just wanna tell you something, instead of holding it back..." Nathan tweeted.

"I'm dating an amazing girl that I would hope you accept. Don't send her hate, if you cared about me you wouldn't." I laughed at how he kept his fans on a cliff hanger.

"I like this amazing guy, he's a singer, in a band. I hope you accept me as I am." I tweeted, Nathan soon retweeting it.

N: <3

Me: See you tomorrow... :)