next morning

7am
I wake up to prince in the shower and like 3 minutes after he turns it off I knock on the door and prince opens it with only his boxers on and all of a sudden my cheeks start burning and prince smile back @ me .
Me:what u smiling @
Prince:u ma u blushing.(he rubsmy cheeks.
Me:where u going.
Prince:to DA trap gotta go handle sum business.
Me:aww can u just stay for me pleaseee.
Prince: wish I could but this is really important. (He's running down the steps)
He closes the door them open it back and gives me a kiss on the forehead.
Prince:u thought I was gone forget my kiss.
Boom(door shuts)
I go back to my room and put my headphones in ,listen to my music ,and fall asleep.
           Prince POV 🔫💵💰
20 minutes later
I arrive at the trap when I hear dajon sounding pissed off about us.
Me:was going on man u called me at like 7 in DA morning when I was at my girl house .
Dajon:well u remember Sariana the bitch who was suppose to pay us our 5k from all that weed we gave her?
Me:yeah why u found her cause IMA need my gwap like right about now and if I don't get it I'm going all hell.
Dajon:I found her she in the basement downstairs with bj and skoop 
Me:OK thanks man cause I'm bout to go solve her Lil problem right about now with a gun shot.
So I walk down stairs to see her in chains necked pleading for me not to put a blow to her head.
Me:sariana u expect me not to kill u when u still ain't gave me my money.
I'm sorry 😂not sorry dumb bitch because IMA have to kill u .
Sariana : please no I promise I wi-
********Boom🔫(gun fired)
I left her sorry ass right on the floor and went up stairs .
Me:aye trell IMA need u to get skoop to dig a whole for this sorry bitch in my basement.
Trell:ight
************I just bought a pistol it-***
My phone was ringing it was one of my hoes (tiana)she was the side that hit and quit on
Me:tiana what u want
Tiana:I was thinking maybe u could come over because I'm in the bed with nothing on by myself maybe u could solve that problem.
Me:ill be over in a while .
I jump in my car and drive to tianas house  .she unlock the door and jumps on me and we fvcked till we heard a ring on the door so she put a robe on and I walk to the door with her in my boxers and u won't believe who was a the door it was crystal.
Her eyes exploding out of her head in shoct.
Tiana:girl is u OK....come on in RJ is right over there on the couch .and crystal this is my boyfriend prince .
Prince: why is she here I say in a low tone.
Tiana:she my god sister she's here to pick up RJ so we can have our fun ( she says then pur like a cat )
*****crystals POV
I'm shocked to find prince with my god sissy tiana.I grab RJ and his car seat,bookbag,and tablet.an hop in my car .prince start throwing on his clothes quickly before I could drive off he hopped in his car speeding up right next to me.he follows me home and when u get there he blocks the door  .
Prince:u mad at me ma
Me:naw bc I get it she gives u what I can't and sint giving u and whatever she doing just seems to satisfy u.
Prince:yes she sayisfy me but not more than u and yr beautiful smile does .
I softly push him from by the door and go in the house  .I change Rjs diadper and put him in the play room.An I order some papa johns and I call prince up to see what he's doing.
An yes prince was with Rjs mom who's really my brothers baby momma but we lie and say she my god sister.But we not dating so it don't matter plus just like he got his girls I got mine.