party

Crystal
POV
so me and all lexis friends that were girls were in my house doing our hair and makeup getting dressed too. I had in a flower crop top and red pants suprisingly after I got done with every thing everyone was ready so I decided to drive the cadilac so we all fitted in it
***********15minutes later*†*******
I reached the party and we got out looking fine AF with chicks mean mugging us .so then we walked in and red nose was on so I started going crazy and grabbed me and my girls some DRInks so we dancing and drinking our drinks .they were shoct when they seen me getting down on that dance floor . so they dancing and I decided to go in the kitchen and grab me a drink so then I finally grab my drink and on the side of me I hear a boy with a calm voice say aye ma u good.
Me:I'm Gucci and u
Boy :I'm prince and I'm good but ways yo name ma..
Me:crystal but cc for short so what was it u wanted and aren't u the giy who was handing off that trevor dude some weed?
Prince:yeah but let's focus on u ...and can I get them digits ...
Me:if I see h again u can
Crystal walks off leaving prince blushing
*********ten minutes later********
So I'm in there dancing with my girls to panoramic when I feel someone on the back of me grabbing me as I'm dancing and I turn around and its prince he's smiling at me while grabbing my hips and then the dj cuts the song of and puts Chris brown grind  on me on ...and prince starts to get a Bonner so I go grab a drink and by the time I get back the party's over .I hop an the car driving the girls home because it was a change of plans .Then I finally get to my house and me and lexi walks in she goes to the guess room I take a shower and put on boy shorts a tank top and drift off to sleep........