Chapter 9: Step #4; T Is For Tattoos...

Börja om från början

"Hmph, even Merida has the balls to get tattoos." Kristoph smirked.

Ok..think Hiccup...
Be a wimp and back out...or be able to go it with the girl of my dreams...
ARGH! FUCK IT!

"Alright, fine!" I exclaimed.
"That's the spirit! Come on!" Jack smiled as We got out of the car, quickly before I dare change my mind.
I swallowed, looking at all the prints cased In frames.
"Hi, how can I help you guys?" The woman at the counter spoke.

Her appearance, though it might seem rude, shocked me! She had scars all over, a few on her face.
"Hi, I'm Jack, my friend here would like to get some tattoos today."
"Did somebody say my name?" A man's voice called. He stepped out of the shadows, he had white hair like Jack did, put he was alot paler then Jack was, his iris was nearly completely black, his clothes black with a few thin stripes of white, making his clear paleness stand out even more.
"Oh no Jack, that's the boys name."

"Wait..me Jack, or..."
"No, me Jack." Jack responded.
"No, Jack as in, me Jack. I'm the original Jack, Jack and Sally is the Parlor's name after all-"
"Yeah, but my name's Jack, so..."
"Yes, but I'm also Jack!"
And with that, my eyes went back and forth during 'The Great Argument Of The Jacks'.

"Ok! We'll just call OUR Jack, Frost." Flynn exclaimed as he interrupted them.
They groan, "Fine."

"So, do you have any prints in mind?" The woman asked.
"Yup." Kristoph says, handing her the papers.

Jesus, I can't believe I'm getting that many...

Jack walked over, examining them.
"Well have to print these on the right type of paper to apply a tracing for us to draw it on, so it might take a while." She explained.

Yes!

"Actually Sally, I think we do have the right prints on the right paper!" Jack exclaimed, going through his things, looking at them, then back at the paper.
"Well looky here, I found them all!" He toothily grins.
"Your in luck!" Sally smiled.

No!

"So, who is getting this tattoo?" Jack asks.
"Me." I say confidently.
He gave us the 'seriously?' Look, which I took as a high offense!

"A boy like you? Getting tattoos?" He chuckled lightly.
"You heard me right." I stated firmly, but completely dying on the inside.
"Well then, where do you want these tattoos?"
"Sleeves. Both." 'Frost' smirked in competition, though he is obviously oblivious to the fact that this needle of paint is touching ME.
"Well aren't you a brave little boy." Jack snickered, readying the chair.
I gulped, but rolled my eyes at his commentary, sitting sown on the chair.

He started placing on the tracings, and soon, they were printed on my skin.
I have to admit, they looked pretty awesome when printed on, put now came the hardest part...

Now was for the ink.

"Might wanna grip onto something." Jack smiled like he was insane.
I took a deep breath in and out as the buzzing noise began in the background, shutting my eyes tightly.
"This is gonna hurt a bit." Sally tried to calm me, seeing the embarrassing expression I had slapped on my face, clenching the chair.

And finally, I felt it.
Like a thousand little needles stabbing at my skin!

Ow...ow...oW..OW, WHAT THE FUCK!
FUCK THAT HURTS!

It took a pretty long time, even Frost had paid (knowing him and Elsa make and have, I wouldn't be surprised if he considerate nothing) before they were all done.

After Jack finished, he wrapped something weird around my arms, or 'sleeves', and told me to wait a few hours before taking it off.

"Alright! Those look awesome!" First high fived me, and I couldn't help but chuckle and hold a bit of pride within myself for actually doing this!

Me,
I-I did THIS!

"L-lets go celebrate!" I exclaimed as we took a step out the parlor.
"Whoa, Someone's happy." Kristoph smirked
"Well I say, let's celebrate on pizza, how about it?" Jack asks.
We all nodded our heads in approval, heading back and jumped in.

-------

"So, what's next on the list?" I asked.
"I think we'll do that another time..." Jack trailed off, biting at his pizza.
"Oh..um..ok, but what is it?"

Silence.

"Is it something that will hurt...?"
"Well, if T is for Tattoos, what is P for?" Jack grinned at his riddle.
"Uh, I don't know...pizza?" I say, dumbfounded to his random statement.

"Nope, good guess though." Flynn added.
"Might just wanna think about it for a bit." Kris suggested.

I have a feeling this is gonna be worse than the tattoos...
______________________________________________________________
Ello Fuzz-Balls!
Omg, I saw a little boy and he looked just like Jack Frost from ROTG, IT WAS SO CUTE!
He had the hair, the hoody, the sister, the pants, THE EVERYTHING!
Anyways, let me stop...:D
I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie, thank you SO very much for reading, I truly appreciate it,
Read, Vote, Comment
Love you, Fuzz-Balls!
PEACE
:3