The Date

Third Person POV
The two had easily and effortlessly worked as one and finished the job with no problems occurring.

"Wow, you finished already? Well okay then here's your payment and if you are interested we are throwing a big party here tomorrow. You both can attend, it is a fancy party, so if you come be sure to wear the appropriate attire," the requester said, handing them their reward from completing their job.

"We will think about it, thank you. Have a lovely day," Kagura answered.
The two then left and Kagura asked, "How about we go to that party for our date?"

Rogue nodded saying, "I think that would be a fantastic idea."

~Time Skip to party (Frosch went back to Sabertooth) (still third person POV)

The couple walked to where the party was being held in silence. That is until they heard a ruckus ahead of them.
??? POV

"Will you two stop fighting I'm trying to check on my Kagura-chan without her noticing, and you two bakas are giving us away!" I yelled at the fighting salmon-haired boy and ravenette boy, bashing their heads together.

"Onēsan? What are you doing here?" Kagura asked looking at me.

"Um, we are here for the, um, party! Yes we are here for the party," I said, covering up the fact that we were really just spying on her and her date.

"Oh, okay. Then why don't you join Rogue and I, we're on our way there now," Kagura suggested.

"Um, we will have to meet you there, we have to get changed into something more formal," I said, really not wanting to disturb their date.

"Okay Erza-Nēchan. See you at the party," Kagura did walking off with Rogue.

"Erza why did you tell her we were going to that party? We were told not to do anything but stay in our hotel and not break anything," Gray said.

"Are you kidding? Me, the great Titania Erza, stay inside a hotel when I could be watching my imouto-chan? I would never. Besides I have to make sure that tiger doesn't hurt my Kagura, and if he does he's in for a world of pain," I said laughing a bit evilly.

Third Person POV (with Rogue and Kagura)
The two got to where the party was being held, once they went in a slow song started playing like it was meant to be.

"Would you like to dance Kagura," the black-haired man asked.

"Why Mr. Cheney I can think of nothing better," the woman responded, grabbing his hand and they danced. They learned more about each other that night while dancing their lives away like there was no tomorrow.