~Chapter Seventeen~

Start from the beginning

"Jason is that you?" You ask him. Lloyd was in panic right now. Alex thought he was Jason! He was probably wearing the same suit as Jason was! And the orange spotlight from the ceiling made his hair look like Jason's. Lloyd didn't know what to do. He really liked you and wished it would be nice if you was his. And Lloyd didn't hate Jason, but he didn't like stabbing friends in the back either. "Y-yeah. It's me." He lied feeling both bad and good on the inside.

"Whew! Good! Because Jessie and I were looking for you!" you say with a smile and hugs your boyfriend. Lloyd was taken aback by the hug but he hugged you back since your hugs felt pretty comforting. You let go still smiling, "I'll be honest, I didn't really wanna come here." "Me neither. But I kinda had no choice." He says with a nervous smile.

"Really? Jessie made you go too?" "Uh, Y-yeah! Y-you know how she is." "Haha so what are you supposed to be?" "A black cat." "A belt tail, wow very creative!" Lloyd smiled, your laughs were beautiful. "And what are you supposed to be? Some ladybug?" He asked with a smirk. "Apparently. Jessie's idea though." "Don't ladybugs have antennas?" "Oh trust me, there was an antenna involved, but I strictly decided against it. I don't do headbands." You said folding your arms.

"Figures. So where do you think Jessie is?" "Who knows. Probably hogging over the snack table or something. I'm hoping, HOPING she didn't find her way to the bar down there." You said and you and him ended up laughing. "Oh well, threes a crowd anyways." Lloyd said and held your hand in his. He had just remembered that Jason was a pretty charming guy and if he wanted to keep this up till he had to go, he had to go and act like him all night.

"Haha Jason! We're practically in a crowd!" You said and swung both of your hands side to side. "Well, ya know what I mean." Lloyd said mentally face palming himself at his fail at being charming, but he had to try right? Just then Lloyd's phone buzzed in his pocket and he quickly checked it.

Kai: Come here now. We're over by the snack table.

Lloyd put his phone away and gave a nervous smile at you. "Uh alex, I'll be back. I'll just go and get us something to eat! I mean you look pretty hungry." He says then walks away from you. Lloyd met up with Kai, Jay, and Cole when he got there. "Who ya flirtin' with Lloyd?" Cole asks you teasingly. "I wasn't flirting with anyone!" Lloyd denied as he started to sweat nervously.

"But I saw you over there with a girl." Jay said folding his arms and smiling. "Oh uh her? Haha yeah! She's just uh...a fan who asked me for an autograph! Haha she can tell a ninja behind a mask ya know!" "You guys were holding hands, I don't think she's just 'a fan.' Is that the girl you told me about the other day?" Kai asks him trying not to let Cole and Jay hear the last part.

Lloyd bit his lip and nodded. "Uh guys could you go somewhere else. I gotta tell Kai something." "How come ya can't tell us!?" Cole asks but Jay shrugged at Lloyd and walked away with Cole. "Anyways, yeah, that's the girl." "I thought you said she had someone. She doesn't act like it." Kai said and Lloyd sighs. "Because she thinks I'm him! I think her boyfriend and I are wearing the same costume!" Lloyd admits.

"Lloyd! Did you tell her who you really are?!" "I-i can't Kai. And yeah, I know, I feel pretty bad." "Well you should! It's not right Lloyd and you know that! Ninja don't lie, the longer you keep this up she more chances there are of her getting very upset." "I know! Okay! But, she thinks I'm her boyfriend! I mean, it's wrong, but it just feels so dang good! It's all I wanted." "Yeah but not like this Lloyd. Not covered in lies." "I know. But I'll tell her but just not now."

"I can't believe you Lloyd. You're supposed to be the green ninja. A sign of justice and truth. Now look at you." Kai said shaking his head at his brother in disappointment then walked off. Lloyd opened his mouth to say something but closed it and then frowned.

He knew Kai was right but did he have to tell you now? Lloyd came back over to you and smiled. You smiled back, "So! Did ya get something to eat?" You asked him and his eyes widened. Before he could say anything, a slow song came on. "How about we dance first and then we grab a bite to eat!" He said and pulled you close to him in a slow dance position.
(A/n: You can play the song now! :D)

You chuckled at his weirdness and swayed to the beat of the music. You looked into his green eyes and how they glistened like emeralds. But you ended up thinking about Lloyd again and now his eyes glistened like that. You then blushed as you thought of Lloyd once more. Lloyd looked down at you and his heart rate sped up. "You're so pretty." He said but then he realized he wasn't thinking it and it came out. "You tell me everyday." You say with a smile and intertwine your fingers with his.

"W-well it's true." He says and gives you a side smile. You noticed how similar his smiles were to Lloyd's. You then decided to shrug off the thought and you rested your head on his chest. Lloyd's heartbeat raced faster at your sudden move. This moment felt good. As the song progressed, you lifted your head back up from his chest and you looked back up at him with a smile. Lloyd didn't know what he ended up doing next but he ended up leaning in for a kiss. You smiled at him and closed your eyes and waited for your lips to touch.

"Alex?! What are you doing?!" You heard Jason's voice and you opened your eyes and looked next to you to see a pretty pissed off guy wearing the same costume as...wait. "Wait! Jason?!" You asked the guy and he nodded at you. "Alex who the heck are you with?!" He asked you and you quickly let of of the guy you thought who was Jason. "I thought he was you!?" You say feeling confused, embarrassed and angry. Lloyd gulped, Kai was right. "Okay look! I can explain. I'm sorry Alex but...I'm not him. It's me, Lloyd." He said and took off his mask.

"Lloyd?!" You and Jason say in surprised. "Yeah, it's me. And I'm sorry. I should have told you! But I-i couldn't bring myself to." Lloyd said in shame. "How could you Lloyd. I thought I could trust you man. And now you go and frame me! Were you trying to steal my girlfriend?!" Jason said.

"No I wasn't! I just-" "Just what?! Thought you could be me for a night to see if Alex would fall for you because you're jealous? Look how that worked out for you!" "I can speak for myself Jason!! You go ahead and look for Jessie! I'll handle Lloyd." You said as you crack your knuckles acting tough.

Jason shakes his head in disappointment at Lloyd then walks away. "Lloyd..don't speak to me for awhile.." You said folding your arms, looking away from him. "I-i'm sorry." "You thought I'd be stupid?! Lloyd, you were...my friend. I trusted you." "I know...and I'm sorry." Lloyd says one last time then leaves the party. You frown then rubbed your shoulders and breathed in and out, trying to remain calm. Maybe there was a good reason why Lloyd did it. Or, maybe not.

A/n: Woah! What just happened!? XD
And yes, for their outfits, it was based off ladybug and chat noir! I mean c'mon! Adrien sorta looks like Lloyd! Same hair, same eyes, you get the gist If you watch that show too then comment right here! XD
Song at the top is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake! :D and I was gonna put up this last weekend but I ended up having to do a last minute essay 😒
Oh and if y'all saw the fake sequels I made 😂😂😂 I'll let you all know if I'll write a REAL one after I finish Ice lol.
Anywho! Don't forget to leave a vote as we figure out, what will happen next! 😏