~Chapter Six~

"I-i can't believe it. After three days...we're finally here." You say staring in amazement. "Yup. Leiko's palace. And it's totally surrounded." Lloyd says also staring at the very large and long building. Samurai Warriors were guarding the palace, from the entrance, around the building, even on the roof. Getting in would take absolute stealth. You and Lloyd were hiding behind some bushes formulating an idea of a way in.

Just then you had gotten a call from Jessie on your watch and you answered it. "Alright, I tested out that data you sent me and the armor seems to be made of a different kind of metal called Chromium or Chrome for short. It's completely strong and won't wear out or dent that easily, oh and it's pretty shiny. It's definitely like a shield against the other elements so Lloyd needs to be careful." She explains and you both nod.

"Rats, my armor is just made of Iron! Leiko is smart..." You said. "I'm sure it's nothing we can't handle. Look, Jessie, we're already here but now the question is...how do we get in?" Lloyd said and Jess leans back in her swivel chair and smirks. "Oh I know you guys are there, remember, I'm stalking you. And her palace? Please! It's easy to get in. Just use the secret entrance." She said and your eyes widen in surprise.

"There's a secret entrance!? Where!?" You said looking. "Okay I've sent you both a layout of her palace and I've circled where the secret entrances are." She says and both you and Lloyd see the map of the palace but only the outside. "Wait, how'd you get this?" Lloyd asks. "Luckily I was able to send one of our drones ahead of you guys to get a sky view of the place. Sadly I can't get what's in there but be on the lookout."

You and Lloyd look at the map and saw that there was a secret entrance right on the side. "Alright...we're going in." You say and Jessie smiles. "Be careful guys. We'll be here if you two need anything. Jess over and out!" She says then hangs up. You put your samurai helmet on and Lloyd pulled up his ninja bandana. Then you both went over to the secret entrance which was surprisingly in a tree.

You opened the door and inside was a stairwell going down. You two didn't hesitate and just went right on down the stairs. You both went, down, down, and down until you both made it underground, to a hallway. You and Lloyd quietly ran through the almost empty hallway and hid and snuck by guards, till you both made it up some steps to the next floor. "Any idea where she might be?" Lloyd asks you and you check your watch.

"Not sure but I'm picking up a signal of elemental energy around here and we aren't too far away." You explain but then you had to stop running when you heard Lloyd Yelp. You turn around to see 3 strong samurai attack the green ninja. Lloyd couldn't use his powers against them and seemed to be stronger then him. "Hey! If it's anyone you should be messing with it should be me!" You said as you began to fight the other samurai.

One of them let go of Lloyd and began to fight you. You clashed your sword with his and kicked his stomach making him fall back. Lloyd grabbed his sword and also fought the two. As you both fought the 3, 3 more samurai came and attacked you. "There's so many of them!" Lloyd says.

"I know! But hey! It's what we were expecting!" You said. But what you weren't expecting was a samurai kicking you hard in your ankle and you fall to the ground, feeling excruciating pain. "Alex!!" Lloyd says and then glares at all the samurai.

Lloyd then makes a large energy ball and it defeats all 6 samurai. You continue to hold your ankle in pain. Lloyd pulls down his bandana and bends down to your level and checks your ankle. "Are you okay?" He asks you. "Do I look okay?! He broke my ankle! How am I supposed to fight!?" You snap and Lloyd sighs. "C'mon, let's find a place where you can rest your leg." He says and carefully picks you up bridal style and walks down the hallway.

As Lloyd carried you in silence you start to feel bad for snapping at him. "I'm Sorry." You said and he gave you a small smile. "I know you are. But it's fine, you were in pain, you said the first thing that popped in your head." He says and you were surprised at his response but it was true. You couldn't help but smile, Lloyd really was different from every other guy. He was surprising yet amazing to you somehow.

"Cool! Looks like I found a bench!" He says and carefully sits you down. You wince has he helps prop your legs on the bench. Lloyd then pulls a roll of gauze from his pocket and begins tending to your ankle. You watch as he carefully wraps it around your ankle. You then started to feel heat rise up to your cheeks as you watch Lloyd. You weren't starting to feel different about him...were you?

"There! That should do the trick. But we should probably call base and give them an update." He says and gets up. Lloyd then dials base and as they pick up, Lloyd puts them on hologram. "Samurai Z base! You called?" Jessie says and you scoff. "Alex! Your ankle! What happened mate!?" "Some doof decided to attack me by giving me a good kick in my ankle and now this happened." You explain and she frowned.

"Awe! Lex! well hang in there mate! Your mech is almost done! Went through testing last night and found minor kinks but it's almost done! I'll send it to ya once it's ready." She said and you give a small smile. "Jessie, any idea where Leiko might be keeping the elemental masters?" Lloyd asks her.

"Hmm...not sure. But in the meantime just use the elements detector on your watches. It should lead ya right to them!" "Alright, thanks Jessie!" "Yeah no problem mate! Call again if you need anything! Good luck! Jess over and out!" Jessie said then hung up. "I was supposed to handle the samurai and then you would get the elemental master out of here. How can we do that now!!" You say, a little frustrated about the situation of your ankle.

"We'll stick together, no splitting up! That was part of the plan too remember?" He says and you think for a minute and nod. "Alright, together." You agree. "And besides, you're not the only one who had to fight with a twisted ankle..." "...you had to fight with a broken ankle too?"

"Yeah, was two months ago but if I hadn't given up, Ninjago would've been nothing but darkness right now." You thought about what he had said and you suddenly got motivated to continue the mission even though you had an injury.

You carefully put your legs down off the bench and you smiled. "Then let's keep going." You say and Lloyd smiles and helps you stand up. As you and Lloyd slowly walk through the hallway, little did you know that you both were being watched.

Leiko was watching you both from the security camera video that appeared on the screen. "Get them now?" Her henchmen asked her. "Samurai Z has already been defeated! All we really need is...The Green Ninja." She says with a evil smirk.

A/n: Awe Alex got an injury! Can she still go on with the mission!? And we finally see Leiko!! Haha I guess palaces run in the family! Don't worry though she'll talk about herself ;D
Y'all having a good holiday? Y'all get full on thanksgiving? XD Well ik it was yesterday but I'm thankful for all you 391 readers of this book!! :D I'm thankful for such amazing Internet friends and some real life friends, and I'm thankful for Dan and Kevin Hageman for being geniuses for creating the show I know and love today! :D XD
And Black Friday was today too XD if you went out, or if you're going out then be careful! Crowds are cray cray this time of year!! XD XD
Anyways! Leave a vote and comment! :D