~Chapter Two~

"Alright so, I'll bring my sword, a couple blades, um maybe even a dart gun! Ooh which reminds me I should definitely bring a bow and a couple arrows! Ooh and I can't forget a grappling hook! Oh! And one of those fans that have hidden blades!" You say and throw all of your gear into your backpack.

"Woah there lex! You'll be out for a week and you'll just be looking for elemental masters and defeating a bad guy er woman! Ya won't be needing all this!" Jessie says as you continue looking through your closet.

"I know but still! A samurai has to be ready for everything! They have to prepare for any battle and that's exactly what I'm doing! Which reminds me, wearing 3 layers of armor probably wouldn't be easy to get around right?" "Course it wouldn't be easy! You'll only need one!" "Fine. But if I get in danger! Like in deep DEEP danger! I'm blaming you!" You tease and put your armor on.

"Blame me all you want lex! I'm doing you a favor." "Whatever. So, anymore information on this leiko character?" You ask then press a button on your samurai helmet, making it shrink and travel sized. "Well from what your father keeps mumbling to himself, she's an elemental master herself." Jessie says and sits on your bed.

You get surprised, "Seriously?! What element??" "Amber, the element to absorb any power with one simple touch of her hand." "Well I guess I see what her plan is now. She thinks she's above them all and with all of their power, she'll be unstoppable." You said, zipping up your backpack.

"You betcha. Which is why, you and Lloyd need to find her and stop her, before every other elemental master gets stripped of their powers." "I just don't get it! Why does Lloyd have to be on this mission WITH ME?! I mean if this mission is all about Protecting the elemental masters and supposedly he's one of them, WHY ARE WE BRINGING THE PREY TO THE PREDATOR?!?" Jessie laughs and you fold your arms, "Have you gone bonkers?! The reason why you need Lloyd is because he's got power! You need an element on your side lex! Lloyd will get you in, and he'll get you out. What's wrong with the lad anyways?!"

"I don't have a problem with him it's just you Know how much I Hate having a partner on missions! I can do this whole thing myself! Even if it takes a week or two! All I need is you behind the scenes and my dad as resource and that's it! I don't need a partner! They'll only slow me down! I like to get things done and fast." You explained.

"You barely know Lloyd! What if he also likes to get things done quick and fast like you!" "I doubt it. I know ninja are fast and sneaky but c'mon! He doesn't look like the type." Jessie sighed, "Well just, give him a chance okay. You haven't much of a choice lex."

You put on your smart watch and adjusted it, "Fine. As long as I come back successful. Now I should go meet up with Lloyd, the sooner we get there the quicker we finish the mission." You said and grabbed your backpack and left your room. You meet up with your dad at the door.

"Be careful Alex. Dealing with elements is a dangerous thing but I trust you'll return okay." He says with a worried expression. You smile at your dad and give him a hug. "I'll be fine dad. I've been a samurai for 2 years now, I know what I'm doing. I'll come home, I promise." You said.

Your dad smiles at you, "Alright. As soon as you and Lloyd arrive at Wildwood forest, give us a call and we'll inform you two on what to do next." He explains and you nod. "We'll know where you are anyways. We'll be stalking you two with the tracking app on your smart watches." Jessie cuts in and you roll your eyes and smile at her.

"Don't get into trouble while I'm gone!" You tell her and she chuckles and playfully punches you on your shoulder and you do the same. "Same to you. And watch yourself with Lloyd, seen the way ya look at the lad." She says with a smirk and this time you actually punch her hard on her shoulder.

"Ow! Haha should've seen that coming. Well get your arse over to the monastery! He's probably waiting!" She says and rubs her shoulder. "Fine. Bye Jess! Bye dad! See you two next week! Hopefully." You say and exit the house. You turn back and they both wave goodbye and you smile at them and hop into one of your samurai vehicles and drove off.

Eventually you made it to Sensei Garmadon's monastery and knocked on the door. You waited for a couple seconds and then a woman with grey hair and glasses wearing something an archeologist would wear, opened the door. She smiled at you, "Are you Samurai Z?" She asks and you smile happily and nod. "I'm Misako, Lloyd's mother. Garmadon is in the middle of a class right now so you'll have to be quiet." She says. "No problem!" You said and quietly follow Misako inside the monastery.

As you both went to the hallway, you saw that Sensei Garmadon was teaching a class. Misako lead you down the hall and right up to a door. "Lloyd's in here, I think he's still getting ready." She says and you thank her and Misako walks away.

You knock on Lloyd's door and waited for him to open up. Lloyd opened it and smiled at you once he saw you. "Are you ready?" You ask him. "Almost. But you can come in if you want." He says and lets you in his room.

You were very surprised at how neat and organized his room was. As Lloyd was packing his things in a green duffle bag, you couldn't help but ask, "So...there are other...yous?" Lloyd looks at you and raises and eyebrow.

"Well um yeah...I guess. It was just yesterday I was told that the ninja and I weren't the only ones." He says. "Really? So wait, your whole life you-" "Were meant to believe we were special. But I guess you learn something new everyday." Lloyd cuts you off.

You nod your head in understanding and Lloyd finally zips up his duffle. "Alright, now I'm ready." He says and you smile and follow Lloyd out of his room. You and Lloyd quietly sneak out of the monastery and waved goodbye to Garamdon and Misako.

You punched in the coordinates to the forest in your watch and got the directions. "Okay, so we'll take the road and take a shortcut through widing forest and we should make it right at wildwood forest! Then we'll drive through!" You said and hopped in your samurai vehicle.

"That'd take too long, if we went this way, we'd get there quicker." Lloyd says and turns his green motorcycle the other way. "Lloyd I have a map. We'll only get lost if we went that way!" "Trust me. I know these forests from the back of my hand." He says then drives off. "Lloyd!! Ugh. I hate having partners." You said and drove after him. Eventually you two made it to a forest with big tall trees. Lloyd stopped and you stopped too. "We're here." He says and hops off.

You sighed, "Whatever. I'll call base now." You say and dial the base on your watch. It rings and then Jessie appears on the screen. "Welcome to wildwood forest mates. You're one step closer to defeating leiko." She says with a smile. "So do you have the coordinates or something?" You ask her. "Sure do! I'll send it both of you right now. Oh and Lloyd." Jess says with a smirk.

"Yeah?" Lloyd asks. "I hope you brought protection mate. It's getting late and Alex gets feisty." She says then starts laughing. "JESSIE WHAT THE HE-" "HAHAHA JESS OVER AND OUT!" She says then hangs up. You and Lloyd awkward look at each other and blush. "W-what's she mean by that?" He asks and you nervously laugh. "Forget her, she gets uh...weird like that." You said and hoped the mission would be over soon.

A/n: 😂😂😂😂 I was told Jessie was cheeky so I hope I did it right XD XD. Anyways, alright! As we all know Skylor is the Master of Amber and she got her powers from her mother...but we don't know what happened to her mother now do we? 😏 Which is why I figured it was totally acceptable if I did this! XD hope Lego doesn't mind but I made up this lil backstory for her mother. 😊 Now ik you're all wondering, "If this is before season 4! How does the tournament of elements fit in and the ninja meeting the elemental alliance for the first time!?"  Trust me, at the end of the story or near the ending it will all make sense. :) ;)
And srry it's so late that I'm putting this chapter up now, it's been a crazy week. :/ but here's chapter 2 for this week! AND! I'm gonna put up a special Halloween scenerio in the Bonus book this week too so look out for that! :D
Alright! Leave a like and comment!