Chapter 1*

Chapter 1

"Come on Rory live a little." I tease my best friend Rory the Beta's son.

"Your Dad, the Alpha is coming home tomorrow. Do you really want to prank the entire house right now? You know the mating party is tomorrow. What if you can't clean up on time?" Rory asks with concern.

"That's why I have you, Beck and Chambers to help me." I say wrapping my arm around Rory's shoulder. A small smile plays on his red lips.

Usually Rory would be down for anything. We played so many pranks on the pack it was like an everyday thing. His father would scold us but it was nothing compared to being yelled at by my father in his Alpha tone. Being the bad ass like I am I didn't care. Rory said it is my way of paying back my father for leaving me alone for so long. I brushed his claims away every time. I do it because I want to have fun.

"Alright but don't say I didn't warn you."

"Yeah, Yeah." I say going to the kitchen to look for supplies. "Go get Beck and Chambers and meet me in the yard."

Rory nods not knowing what I'm up to. I want to TP the pack house. I haven't done it in three years. I TPed the pack house for a graduation present to myself since I graduated early, sixteen to be exact. My father didn't even notice.

I grab all the tissue paper I could find. I even took some from the bathrooms. I wait in the yard with two dozen rolls of tissue paper. Rory, Beck, and Chambers come out the back door to join me. It is about midnight and most the pack are inside sleeping or having sex if they stayed. Some usually stay at their homes if there aren't any meetings.

"Finally, what took you guys so long?" I ask unrolling some tissue paper.

"My dad." Rory answers joining me.

"What did he want?" I ask tossing the tissue paper I unrolled to Beck who catches it.

"To know it the Princess is asleep." Rory mocks.

"Very funny Rory. Let's hurry before someone goes for a midnight run." I said tossing Chambers a roll. "Rory is with me. Beck you get Chambers." I start to unroll more tissue paper.

"I'm not surprised." Beck speaks under his breathe which we all can hear.

I turn towards Beck. "What was that Becky?" I ask innocently.

"Nothing Princess."

"I thought so."

Beck is just upset because I spend all my time with Rory. Rory has been by my side since I was two. No one can replace him. A lot of the guys in the pack are pissed at Rory actually. They all thought I would mate with him or something. Which is not uncommon. Alpha's and Beta's are know to mate but I will most likely be mated to an Alpha because I'm a pure blood. I would love to mate with Rory he is an amazing guy. He's sweet and protective and he's an awesome listener. But like I said I will most likely mate with an Alpha not that I didn't try with Rory. I tested it out when I was twelve. I didn't know how mating worked but I tried to suck Rory's face off so we could mate. I thought that was how it worked.  He didn't complain but I got in a shit load of trouble for it.

From then on I had a crush on him. I guess I still do. Who could resist Rory? He is handsome. His amazing green eyes and dark brown shoulder length hair. I love playing in it. The guys would give him crap for it, especially Beck. Beck's hair was almost as long as Rory's so I didn't really understand the problem with Rory's hair. Jealously I guess. I never play in Becks hair.

We are almost completely done TPing the large cabin. No one has come out or went in. We still have time to finish and get inside unseen. Rory and I finish on the right side before meeting Beck and Chambers in the front. Which has the most windows.