chapter 18

************************************************************************************************

Caden POV

*when Ryan and Kacey arrive*

Ryan and his mate Kacey just got here. Maria took Kacey up to out room to do something which I was not informed of. I figured they were just getting to know each other and having fun. I led Ryan through the house and to my office which was just down the hall from the theatre. We entered and both sat down in a seat.

"So where would you like to start?" I asked.

"The other day I had an encounter with the moon goddess."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I had fallen asleep while Kacey was still in a coma and I had a vision/dream and we had a conversation. She basically said that she had been watching Kacey and I the past few years and she put us together. She told me not to give up hope. She told me that in the near future there would be a big rogue attack and Kacey would be taken. She started to say something but she stopped herself because apparently we were out of time. She told me it was nice to see me and goodbye. Then I woke up, no correction I shot out of the bed thing I was in."

"Wow well I'm guessing we're probably going to be allies in the attack. Am I right?" I asked.

"Oh course we are! I would do anything to help you out and I know you would do the same."

"Okay that's what I thought and you know I would. So I was thinking that if we train on our own lands then there would be more time for training than having to go back and forth between lands. Does that sound like a good plan?"

"That sounds perfect. Good idea Caden." Ryan said to me.

"Now is there anything else?" I questioned.

"Well I had an odd dream the other night and I would like to see if it means anything to you." Ryan explained.

"Okay. Start explaining it then."

"Okay well it started out with Kacey and a girl I didn't know, but I now know it's your mate Maria. Anyways they were walking and chatting. I was watching from a third person point of view so I had a good view of everything in the scenes. Well they kept on walking and started talking about how they should probably get back to you and I before we got worried. They started to walk back but they stopped at a nearby stream because they were thirsty. As they drank I saw a pair of eyes in the bushes just a couple of feet away from them. The eyes started moving as if the person themselves were moving side to side. The girls got up and started heading back. They person or thing kept on following them. From whatever my point of view was I could direct myself to wherever I wanted to go/see in the dream. I began to follow the eyes and found out it was a person in a black hoddie with the hood up. they crept along silently and the girls never noticed them. They were about 5 minutes away from civilization and suddenly they stopped again. I noticed Kacey whisper to Maria 'I think somebody is following us.' Maria nodded but yet they continued walking and about two minutes later the person in the hoddie ran up to them and gagged Maria, while Kacey started to fight him. He put a rag up to Kacey's mouth and she was out cold. He started dragging Kacey away while he forced Maria to walk with him. They re-entered the forest and then I woke up and called you. I don't know what it means. Do you have any ideas?"

"Um... I'm not quite sure right now. It could have just been a dream but that doesn't explain why Maria was in it even though you had never met her."

"Well you did send me a picture of you and Maria when you first met her. So I could have gotten the image from that."

"Yeah that is probably it. That must have something to do with what the moon goddess said too!"

"I never thought of that. It has to have something to do with it."

"Yeah well we can talk more about this later. We should probably get back to our mates." I said thinking of how much I missed Maria.

"Lets go then." Ryan said as he was already almost to the door.

I led him upstairs to my room where Maria said Kacey and her would be. Sure enough when we got in there they were laughing and chatting, so we decided to come up from behind them. We both put our arms around our mates' waists.

"I missed you." I whispered into her ear.

"I missed you too." She replied leaning backwards into me.

Ryan spoke next.

"Well we better get going. We should probably get home soon. Don't you think Kacey?" She nodded her head in agreement.

"Well then that settles it! Thank you so much for letting us come over today." Ryan said.

"No problem anytime." I replied.

"Goodbye now guys!" Maria and I said as they walked out the front door.

"Bye!"

I kissed Maria's neck and she turned around in my arms. I kissed her lightly on the lips. When I pulled away I asked her if she was hungry. She nodded and we headed to the kitchen. We made our way to the kitchen and when we got there we decided to make some popcorn and make it a movie night.

"Why don't you go pick a movie?" I said to her.

"Sure! What do you want to watch?"

"You can pick."

"Okay see you in the theatre room then."

She walked off and I put the bag of popcorn into the microwave. I waited until the timer beeped telling me it was done. I got it out, put it in a bowl, and walked over to the theatre room just down the hallway a bit.

When I entered I saw Maria sitting on the couch all curled up. On the screen were trailers meaning she has already put the movie in and started it. I walked over to her and picked her up. I placed her on my lap as she curled into me.

"What movie did you pick babe?" I asked her.

"I chose Star Trek - Into Darkness. I figured since we just got it that we could watch it tonight."

"That sounds perfect. Good choice."

She smiled and took some popcorn. The movie started.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Once the movie finished I noticed Maria was sound asleep with her head in my lap. I kissed her forehead and carried her bridal style up to our room. When we got to our room I stripped her and put on one of my t-shirts and laid her in the bed. I went and took my pants and shirt off so I was only in my boxers. I climbed into bed with her and pulled her close to me. I could feel her instantly relax at my touch. Her breathing became a steady rate and I could tell she was already sleeping. I tightened my grip around her and fell asleep.