YAAAAAAAAY

Hey guys! This is going to be me just talking about my trip. I made it home a few hours ago but I had to unpack. And I know I already kinda talked about my trip. But not as much.

It took us about six hours to get from one part of the state to the other. But not only that, we had to stop at a family member's house to get my grandmother. She has Alzheimer's disease and can't take care of herself. We finally got there and went out to eat when I supposedly dropped a really heavy knife. Everyone stared and me I was super embarrassed. Afterwards, we went to the gameroom and it was locked so we got someone to open it for us. That's the time when I saw the chandelier.

No joke

No joke. There was NOBODY in the hotel. I think Erik just killed them all. Once we did that, some other family members came and we just hung out at our hotel room. That's when I showed my cousin (I know I called her friend earlier but same thing.) phantom of the opera and she loved it. She just wanted everyone dead. And when I showed her 25th, she still wanted everyone dead. After that, we were told we had to go shopping. We went through some really neat antique shops which was neat. Then we went to a cafe where I got a cookies and cream frappé. Then a beef jerky shop where I tried alligator. It was really really hard to chew.

We went back to our hotel room and to do a few things when we decided to go out for dinner. On the way there, we found some deer.

 On the way there, we found some deer

Once we got there, I got soup. Then we went home. My cousin made me watch a Japan video game and it wasn't as bad as I thought. We just chilled out a bit then went to bed. When we woke up, we had to go get breakfast where I literally had 7 cups of tea. We then went shopping more when I got a new phone case. I love it! Then we had to go back to my grandparent's house to drop off my grandmother. Then we went to a Mexican restaurant. I got ANOTHER cup of tea. Then we went to my other grandparent's house and then home! I had a pretty fun trip. I wish I had more time to write though. I promise to try to write as much as I can. I love you all and hope to post more soon! -ErikPhantom/[^}_^]