#AskNouis

A/N: Heyo! I decided to add this authors note here towards the end of the because I was stuck. I am trying something that I didn't do in "The Boyfriend Tag". I'm assuming that you've all seen a YouTube video (like a YouTuber). Do y'all know when they edit the video, you can tell because there is a "cut" I guess. So when you see "--cut-- " it just means that the 'video' was edited.

{like a continuation of "The Boyfriend Tag"}

Louis: Hello sexy humans! Louis 'The Tommo' Tomlinson here. How are all of you today? Fabulous? Of course!  I'm here with my handsome Irish prince-

Niall: Hello

Louis: -and we will be doing a q-and-a video on questions sent from you, our wonderful fans, via Twitter, Instagram, and whatever other websites we managed to find you on.

--cut--

Niall: Let's get started! The first question is from @/oreocupcake {made up usernames}. "Hi, I'm new to your channel. What are the top 10 things I need to know?"

Louis: Number one, Niall is Irish. (Niall flicks Louis' ear) Ow! What was that for? (Niall stares at Louis with an expression that just tells you he's done) Well don't just stare at me. Kiss it.

(Niall rolls his eyes yet obliges)

--cut--

Niall: Number two, Louis is annoying.

Louis: Shut up, you love me. Number three, Niall is a Virgo and I'm a Capricorn.

--cut--

Niall: Number four, we are dating.

--cut--

Louis: Number five, we've been dating for two years and thirteen days.

--cut--

Niall: Number six, I play the guitar and Louis plays the piano.

--cut--

Louis: Number seven, Niall is left handed and I'm a righty.

Niall: I can't think of another one.

Louis: Number eight, Niall is a dumb blonde.

--cut--

Niall: Number nine, Louis can sing.

(Louis scoffs)

Louis: And number ten, if you're a homophobic as-shole, we don't care! There is the exit.

--cut--

Niall: The next question is from @/noooooouis29 "LOUIS I LOVE YOU WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Louis: I would but unfortunately I'm stuck with this leprechaun. (Niall makes a mock offended look).  Why are you looking a me that? (Niall blinks) Whatever, weirdo. The next question is from @/neilandlewis "Who wears the pants in the relationship?"