Intense Make-Out Rule Number 4: Don't Do It Against Something That Can Move.

Author's Note:  Hey guys!  So, I was going to wait to upload because the last chapter didn't recieve many votes/comments to read ratio, but I decided to try again by making this chapter extra long and juicy.  Thank you to mmeww51 for being the first comment on the last chpater!  Dedication to you!  There is some slightly PG-13 material in this chapter children--NO sex, but just be warned!  Hope you enjoy!!!

Chapter 9

                Damien flies down the highway, slowly making his way out of the downtown district towards the suburbs on the other side of town.  Some part of me is screaming, telling him to stop his bike.  I don’t know him, and this isn’t safe.  He could be a complete psycho for all I know.  Then, there is the hormonal drunk teenager part of me that is currently feeling his rock hard muscles that are rippling under my hand; that part of me is saying that this is all perfectly fine.  I mean, he did save me from the club creeper.  How bad could he be?

                The bike is slowing down, and I notice we are coming to a stop at a red light.  I feel him place his hand over mine which is on his stomach.  When our skin touches, I get this tingling feeling throughout my whole hand that radiates up my whole arm which only gets worse when he links his fingers with mine.  Unfortunately, it all ends too soon when the light turns green and he has to take off, leaving my hand suddenly very cold. 

                Luckily, we are still in a semi-populated district with lots of stop signs and red lights.  Like at the last red light, when we come to a stop, Damien takes his hand of the handle bar of his Harley to link it with mine.  I begin anticipating his touch the second we begin slowling down, and It is nice to be rewarded with the warm sensation when our hands connect again.  It feels nice to have our hands connected like this.

                Without meaning to, I let my mind drift to the way I feel when Cameron is touching me.  When our skin brushes, even for a second, it is like pure electricity is running through my very core.  The way his lips and body feel when pressed against me; the mere thought of it leaves my cheeks red.  Without realizing it, I’ve managed to pull myself dangerously close against Damien; there is no room between our bodies now, and in the process of getting into this wonderful position, I have thoroughly managed to let my dress hike to above my butt, exposing my lacey black panties which I probably wouldn’t have noticed if it weren’t for the wolf whistle coming from the black Mustang that pulls away before I get a good look at the drive and passenger who looks strangely like—no that couldn’t have been him.  Standing slight, I pull down my dress and situate myself back down on the bike with a little bit more room between me and Damien.  The second my arms wrap around his waist again, we are off.

                Finally, we come to a stop outside of a small, well lit diner with a huge red fluorescent sign over it identifying this place to be Nora’s.  I still have my arm wrapped around Damien’s waist when he quickly jumps off the bike, and I lose my balance slightly, causing me to tilt dangerously to the left.  Luckily for me, Damien is like a freaking ninja and he grabs me and the bike before we both hit the ground.  Using those beautiful biceps of his, he pulls my arm in sync with the bike so I’m straddling it again in an upright position.

                The heat goes straight to my cheeks, and I refuse to meet his gaze.  I can hear him choking back his laughter which only makes me blush more profusely.  All alcohol that had been circulating through me back at the club has officially left my system.  Oh, if only I was drunk right now, I really wouldn’t mind this whole embarrassing-myself-in-front-of-a-really-hot-guy thing so much.