Only chapter

A/N: This is set after the chapter eight of the story: The Travel

"I still can't believe that Stiles ran away!" exclaimed Scott for the tenth time this evening.

It had passed two weeks since the Dark Druid and the Alpha Pack were defeated. Since the big scene that Little Red made before leaving my nephew's loft, everyone was left speechless and depressed. We all spend the night under the same roof. Our instincts needed so much comfort that at the end of the night we ended up all on Derek's bed, even me!

If that wasn't pitiful enough, what happened the next day was. We decided, more likely Derek ordered us, to get Stiles back at all costs. But when the whole pack went to the Stilinski house, we only found a crying Sheriff and an empty wardrobe. While everyone was panicking and trying to track Little Red down, I chose to take care of the heartbroken Sheriff.

At the end we only ended up with empty hands and two escaped teens. We were able to follow Little Red's scent towards that tech boy's house, to only found out with another letter. However this one wasn't directed to the Sheriff but to Ethan, who almost had a panic attack when he found out that his boyfriend ran away with Stiles for summer of adventure.

Of course everyone lost their head when we reached that point, acting irrational and very dramatic. Even the Sheriff! They started coming out with stupid theories like 'This can't be true, they must have been kidnapped!' or 'Someone forced them to leave!'. Luckily I was there and was, like always, the voice of reason.

When everyone had finally calmed down, we told the Sheriff the truth of the supernatural world and what had really been going around here this last year. Luckily for Derek the Sheriff not to send him to jail for involving underage kids into this dangerous world. Unluckily for me, the Sheriff looked so damn sexy when he is all worked out and angry. Not that he didn't look hot when he isn't threatening to shoot my nephew, John is simply hotter when he is doing it. I am kinky like that!

Luckily for me when the Sheriff turned to me about my killing spree situation at the beginning of all of this, I turned the situation of uncontrolled killing into my favor when I acted like a victim of that bitch Kate's killing attempt (Which on my defense I was!) and especially when Scott told him, grudgingly, that I was one of the only few persons that Stiles wasn't angry at. That won me a lot of points in favor! Which I was planning to take advantage of. Not to mention he was very grateful at me from when I decided to take care of him.

Going back into topic, when the Sheriff stopped threatening Derek and finally calmed down he decided to trust his daughter and let her be, making us swear to do the same. For everyone it seemed like a trusting father that believed completely on his daughter. But I knew that there was more hidden behind that cool facade, just like his daughter he was more of what you could easily see.

The Sheriff was heartbroken and entering into a stage of depression, guilt and self hating, all because he believed that he had failed his daughter and pushed her to run away. So he was trying to pay her back, for his failure, by respecting her wishes. I, of course, couldn't let such a hot piece of man fall into that dark space that I had been into and knew so well, so the next day I went to pay him a visit and had a little talk with him. But that is a story for another day...

Returning to the day John discovered the truth of the world in the shadows. He demanded to let the whole force know about it. That they needed to know what they were going to fight and how to defend themselves. I advised Derek to take this into consideration, which was the same idea I had once proposed to my sister but she shut me off immediately. The Hale pack were the ones that needed to protect Beacon Hills from the supernatural world, foolishly thinking that we could do it on our own. Which led to the death of almost all of us.