2

I ran to Mom and told her there were intruders in my room. She quickly ran into my room but they were gone.

I think she's starting to question my sanity...

"It's nice to see you again, Toby." Dr. Oliver says. I stare at her as I fiddle with my fingers. "I heard you saw some people in your room last night. Are you sure you didn't dream of it? Your mother has told me you've been dreaming of these beings for awhile."

"I'm n-not insane." I say.

"I didn't say you were." She says.

"I didn't j-just see th-them. They were th-there." I say.

"Tell me what they looked like." She says. I stare at her and bite the skin around my fingers.

"One of them was v-very tall with a pale white f-face...it wore a suit and tie."
I say.

"What did their face look like?"

"Blank and white." I say.

"Their facial expression was blank?" She asks.

"No. I-its face was completely blank. Like a f-fresh canvas." I say.

"Okay." She says.

"The other h-had slits in his face and no e-eyelids. Long black hair...he was terrifying." I say.

"Alright."

"And there were two others. One w-with a mask a-and the other h-had a h-hood covering h-his face." I say. "And th-then there was a-a boy. He was b-blonde and had a l-long green hat."

"Anyone else?"

"A girl."

"What did she look like?"

"Long b-brown hair...one g-green eye and the other i-is a clock." I say.

"She had a clock for an eye?" Dr. Oliver asks.

"You d-don't believe me?" I snap.

"No, Toby. That's not what I meant. I'm just asking you questions-"

"Why are y-you labeled 'Doctor' w-when you c-can't even heal anyone?" I snap.

"Toby, I'm a psychiatrist. That's a type of doctor." She says. I glare at her.

"H-how did I g-get this injury?" I ask as I touch my mouth. "I c-can't remember..." I trail off when I see in the distance the tall figure.

Something very familiar about this comes to mind.

I point out the window at the slender creature and I feel my eyes go fuzzy; like static. I shake my head and clutch it; hoping it'll go away.

"Toby, are you alright?" Dr. Oliver asks.

"Toby, come home with us." Something whispers in my ear. I jerk around to find who whispered in my ear to see no one. I let out a loud shout and I cover my ears as the whispers continue.

"L-LEAVE ME A-ALONE!" I scream.

"Toby!" Dr. Oliver walks over to me as my body twitches furiously.

"D-DON'T F-FUCKING TOUCH M-ME!" I shout. She backs away from me and I stand up; stumbling to the side from the fuzzy static in my head. I shake it again.

Toby, run!

Yesterday afternoon, two children-Martyn Dareks and Samuel Connor-were found brutally murdered...Fingerprints were found on the weapon and they belong to a boy named Tobias Rogers, aged 17...

"NO!" I scream. I hold my head still and squeeze my eyes shut. I feel hands on my shoulders and I open my eyes wide. I turn around and see Mom grabbing them.

"C'mon, Toby." She says calmly. My pounding heart slows down and I walk with her out of the room...

A/N:
Hey guys!
Is Toby remembering being a murderer? Hmmmm..... ;)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please leave a comment and a vote if you haven't already, and I will see y'all on the flipside!!!!!