Mama • 2

It's been 3 years since Gerard and Lindsey got married, they had a child named Bandit, beautiful little girl.

I am still single and now I live alone, Frank lives with his wife and daughter and Mikey lives with his Wife. Ray doesn't really talk to me anymore.

My friend Blade was suppose to be coming over today because apparently she got me tickets to see a band.

My phone buzzed rapidly on the desk

B: I'm here
A: I'm coming !

Blade is my best friend. She then came inside "NO! That outfit will not do! Go out this on!" (Outfit on the top) once I looked in the mirror I realized what band we were seeing. I walked out got into the car and the only words I spoke to her were "Fuck you Blade"

TIME SKIP

My friend Andy was here with my other good friends Jinxx and Ashley. "I'm so mad you don't even know" I spoke over the music "Oh we know, you have actual steam coming off your head" Andy added laughing I started laughing "I can always count on you guys to make me laugh"

Then I heard them speak up "so this song we sing part of it but the girl who is normally in this song isn't here" I heard the beginning to Destroya start and I dropped my beer on the ground and went to the security.

"I need a microphone, I'm April, April Iero" they nodded their head and gave me a mic and I waited for my part to come up.

It was my time so without any hesitation I walked onstage signing "You-"once I started singing everyone stopped playing but I kept going "don't believe in God, I don't believe in Luck, they don't believe in us, but I believe we're the ENEMY!" Gerard, Ray, Mikey and Frank were all shocked.

Gerard lifted the microphone to his lips "April...." They all ran and hugged me except my brother, Ray glared at him and he spoke into the microphone "What? Unlike you guys I get to see my sister any time I want" I got out of the group hug and ran to Frank and hugged him.

Then it all hit me, what I was doing. I need to leave, but of course with how stupid I was I ran straight off the stage, I don't know how but I didn't get hurt and landed straight up and I RAN to Andy and Ashley because Jinxx left with Sammi but I passed them and just kept running home.

TIME SKIP : 4 years

I was making lunch when I feel my daughter grab my dress "mom!" I turned around and smiled "yes Copeland?" "Dad is trying to tickle m-!" She was cut off by her dad picking her up and start tickling her "Dad!!!" She was in fits of laughter "Kellin let the poor child go, I'm trying to me lunch" I laughed as I kissed him "Fine only because I love you."

He kissed me again and Copeland and him went to the backyard. There was a knock at my door so I went to answer it "Hello, may I help you?" I asked nicely, I then realized who was at my door. It was a 7 year old Bandit with the police near her.

"The parents of this child went missing and since the father knew you, while we look for them we need you to watch her" I looked at Bandit and smiled "Come on Bandit" the officers told me to have a good day, "Are you hungry Ban?" She nodded her head yes.

Frank and Mikey would bring her over to here to see me when they were watching her. "I miss it here" she spoke up and smiled at me "Where is Copeland?" I smiled and pointed to the back door and she got up and ran outside.

Even though she was 3 years older than Land she still was very good friends with her.

Then it hit me.

Gerard Way is MISSING

I quickly called Mikey.

A: What happened to Gee?

M: *sniffling* we don't know, but I think Lindsey has something to do with it.

A: why do you think that Mikey?

M: *still sniffling* because before he went missing she threatened to kill him if he kept choosing the band over her, and guess what he did. *pauses* chose the band over her

A: did you tell the police?

M:yes *pauses* wait how did you know he is missing

A: because the police dropped Bandit off here.

M: I will be over with the guys.

Kellin wrapped his arms around me from behind. We weren't married but we did have a child together we just both are still kind of hug up on past relationship things.

I turned around "Mikey, Ray and my brother will me over here soon, something happened to Gerard" he frowned "I assumed with Bandit being here without any of the guys being here" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him "I love you" he spoke up looking me in the eyes "I love you too" I said standing on my tip toes to kiss his forehead.

I still remember how I met Kellin

Flashback

I was at a party my friends Vic and Mikey Fuentes were throwing, it was because they didn't want me sad after what happened with Gerard that day.

I was pouring myself a drink when someone comes up to me and asks "what is a pretty woman like you doing drinking her feelings away when we could be dancing" he reached his hand out to me and I took it and smiled "My name is Kellin by the way Kellin Quinn" I smiled and spoke up "I'm April, April Iero"

End flashback

I couldn't imagine not have meeting Kellin that night, my life would be shit. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kellin got a call "Hey, it's the band I need to take this" I just smiled and nodded

That's when the door knocked 'great timing' I thought to myself. I opened the door and hugged them all, I invited them in and we all sat down on the couches "So how are we going to catch Lindsey"

then out of no where a red headed man runs inside my house and locks the door. "Who the hell are you and why are you in my house!" They turned around with a horror struck face and I realized that the red headed man in front of me was the man I was in love with for so many years.

"Gerard Fucking Way"