Trying

**2Months later

Tiahnna P.O.V

Ok so, everything has been good im starting a new relationship and his name is ken. He's Been here for me and loved me like no one ever did. My momma loves him and so do the rest of my family. I changed my number and kept things going forward. My ma stomach has got pretty big. She's now 4 months and im loving it.

~~~~~~~~~At Home~~~~~~~~

Me: Kennnn Stopppp. I said laughing a bit.

Ken: are you going to leave me alone.

Me: Yesssss danggg, you play to much.

The doorbell rung and I went to go see who it was, and it was tori.

Me: Haay cousin, i said jumping on her.

Tori: Get your fat ass off me, im just playing.....Hay Bitch i missed you.

Me: I did to you know i cant.go a long time with out my favorite cousin.

Ken came walking down stares and say tori.

Ken: Wassup

Tori: Haay

Me: Tori this is my boyfriend ken and ksn this is my cousin tori.

They gave each other a hug and we all went upstairs.

Tori: Your house is big asf. But the real reason for me coming over is to ask you to come to the club with me tonight. Ken can come if he want to.

I looked at ken and he said he didnt want to go but i could. So IGuess im going to go.

Me: Okayy imma go but you have to leave cause me and ken have somewhere to go bye and i love you i said pushing her out the door.

Me and ken began getting ready to go out to eat because we didnt feel like cooking. I took a 30 minute shower lotioned up and got dressed. And i love takng pictures so we took pictures.

(Picture below)

Me and ken was ready and we left. He took us to olive garden. We got our seats and waited for a minute and i saw TreySongz Nn IGuess his girlfriend Lauren, i hate that Bitch ill cut off ha lips. Im wondering what could he be doing here. I told ken i had to go to the bathroom and i excused myself. So i got up and walked to the bathroom, yeah im extra so i walked passed his table causeing him to look up at me. I played like i didn't know him. So i kept walking. I went in the bathroom and checked myself and came out. I walked slowly while i was uploading that picture of me and ken on instagram, and felt a tap on my shoulder. I didn't think that he'd had the nerve to do it but he did.

Trey: Tiahnna

Me: What

Trey: I missed you so much, im sorry for lauren actions, can you please forgive me.

Me: I forgive you, but i dont want anything to do with you. I started walking again and he grabbed my arm.

Trey: Please Tiahnna i love you, I want you to have my babies, I wanna marry you. We had a connection. You told meyour secrets. Please ma come back.

I had tears in my eyes because i wanted it.to happen i was.the biggest fan he ever had and ever will have

Me: I cant Trey and you basically raped me because you aren't the man i thought you was, you can forget about everything i told you, you was a big fucking mistake, Bye Trey.

I wiped my eyes and walked to the table.

Ken: Baby you okay

Me: Yeah im ready to eat thats all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im getting ready to go to the clun with tori and ken keep playing he wont let me get dress so i lock see d him out the room and got dressed.

I wore something plane. Not nothing that stand out tonight. I herd the doorbell ring. I was coming downstairs and ken opened the door. My cousin looked fine asf.

Tori: You ready

Me: Yeah

I gave ken a hugg and grabbed my phone and id Then left.

Trey P.O.V

I was so hurt from the words she said to me. I cant believe she said i basically raped her. But tonight im going to the club to get everything.off my mind.

~~~~~~~~At the club~~~~~~~

I was drinking trying to get my mind off of everything and all i could think about was her. It was my turn to go preform and i didnt want to get completely drunk because i wanted to do something special tonight.

Wassup everybody, yall having fun

Yeah, the crowd said

Well i wanna say something special to a special lady that i love. Tiahnna where ever your at i love you and i want you to be mines, i cant see myself in love with anybody else. You make me happy. Your smile, your laugh, everything about you. I was wrong and i see that now, you let me hold something so beautiful, but i couldn't even comprehend how voluble it was until i dropped it, i broke it. And you gathered up the peices before i could try to pick them up. I wrote this song, you'll know it when you hear it and know that every night i sing it ill be thinking about you, Love Trey.

(He's not going to sing Fumble....... GOTEEM)

Tiahnna P.O.V.

When trey said those words it made me happy inside but i already found the love of my like ken.

I thought about everything he said out his mouth and took it to the hart. I regret everything he said and i felt like i've been hard on him. So i guess ill call him tomorrow and see whats up.
The whole drive home tori is telling me to not believe shit Trey said but she doesn't know what happened so i just acted like i was listening nodding my head. I made it home safe took my shower and crawled in bed with ken. And went to sleep with a HUGE smile on my face. I felt safe and loved.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It took me forever to do this chapter because im starting a new one about trey kidnapping because i looked up one and nun poped up so its going to be the best.

Stay tuned😜

Follow me on instagram
@kodak_nana

Vote and comment 😘💘