Chapter 1.

*Dyme*

"Shake that ass Dyme!!" Is all I hear the men surrounding the stage yelling at me.
"Let me see them bities!" Another one yell. I look over at the end of the stage to my boss who name is Carter.
He shake his head in approval and I take a loose my bikini top and the crowd goes wild. This is not the life I had planned for myself but getting pregnant at 17 forced me to do this. Let me tell you guys what happened..

~4 years earlier~
"Positive" I read allowed to myself as I read the pregnancy test. I flop down on the toilet seat and put my head in my hands. Chris probably doesn't even love me enough to stay with me after this. How am I gonna tell him?
How am I gonna tell my parents? So many thoughts was running through my head. I guess I'll call and tell Chris first. I pick my phone up off of the sink counter and dial his number. He answers on the third ring.
"What do you want D"
"I have something that I think you should know"
"What!" He say getting annoyed. "I'm pregnant"
"What? How??"
"Because we had sex Chris I told you we should've used protection"
"Don't blame this on me bitch this is your fault! You should've been on the pill. Don't call my phone anymore it's over. I don't want nothing to do with you or that baby" and with that he hung up.
I throw my phone against the wall and bury my head in my hands.
"Baby what's wrong?" My mama says walking into the bathroom. She must've heard my phone hit the wall.
"I messed up Ma. I ruined my life and now Chris left me"
"What? What are you talking about honey?" She asked worried
"I'm pregnant" I say. There was a long pause before she come over to me and hug me. "How are we going to tell your father ?" She ask
"He's probably going to react worst than Chris." I say wiping my eyes.
"Well he have to know. We don't need anymore surprises." She say leaving the bathroom. I wash my face before leaving the bathroom and finding my mama , dad & little sister Aron in the backyard at the pool
"Hey Princess. Your mama said you have something you need to tell me." He say taking  a sip of his juice. I look over at my Ma who was also drinking juice. "Well...what is it?"
"Daddy I know you're going to be so upset with me and I'm so sorry but...I'm pregnant" he nearly drop his juice out of his hand.
"What! I knew that Chris boy was up to no good!"
"Daddy it wasn't only his fault!"
"I'm so disappointed in you young lady. You had your whole life ahead of you! I want you out of my house!"
"What where am I to go?!"
"I don't know but you have to go. I can't have you being a bad influence on Aron.!" He scream. I look over to my Ma who seemed to not even give a damn..
I see my vision getting blurry as I look between my Ma and dad. "Fine. I'll go."  I say storming back inside and go upstairs. I pack my clothes and grab my purse,phone and car keys and leave out. When I drive away I don't know where I'm gonna end up but I know me and my daughter or son is gonna be well taken care of.