"What kind of things can you do?" I asked walking around.

"All kinds of things." He said waving his hand and causing the stuff on the table float up into the air.

"That's awesome."

"I know."

"What else can you do?"

"I'm able to read people."

"Read people?"

"I can see what they're feeling and thinking."

"That's awesome." I smiled.

I walked around the basement and looked at all his stuff.

He told me stories about everything he has seen and done for what felt like a couple hours.

"What's going on here?" Thaddeus asked stepping off the last step.

"Seb was telling me stories."

"That so?"

"Yeah."

"Well if your done with story time, I'd like to take you somewhere."

"Okay. Thanks for entertaining me Seb."

"Thank you for the company."

I followed Thaddeus up the steps and then out the front door.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked through the woods.

No answer.

"Aren't we out of the boundary now?"

"Yes but don't worry about it. I'll protect you."

"Okay."

We kept walked through the the woods for about ten minutes and then he stopped. I gasped at the sight in front of us.

"This is beautiful." I said.

It was a large waterfall that flowed into a large lake area. The water was perfectly clear and I could see right to the bottom.

"I come here to think sometimes." He said.

"I can see why. How did you find this place?"

"Well I'm always angry and one day I almost lost control for some reason so I took off. I didn't stop until I stumbled upon this place. Now, I come here when I need to clear my head or get some space."

"It's beautiful. I love it."

"I'm glad."

He took me to the top of the waterfall and we sat down with our feet hanging over the edge. It was quiet for a little bit before he spoke up.

"Wanna go for a swim?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah. Come on." He stood up and began undressing.

He took off his shirt revealing his gloriously sculpted body and then his pants were next. Thankfully he left his Calvin Klein boxer briefs on but even with those on I could still see the outline of his impressive manhood.

He jumped off the top rock and splashed into the water below. His popped out of the water and he looked up at me.

"Get in."

"I don't know."

"Don't make me come up there after you."

I sighed. "Okay."

I took off the sundress I was wearing leaving me in only my purple lace panties and matching bra. I held my nose before running and jumping off the rock.

I hit the water and found it to be very cold. I popped up and found him only inches away from me.

"I-It's c-cold." I said shivering.

He chuckled. "I'll keep you warm." He said wrapping his strong arm around my waist and pulling me against him. His body felt like a heater, he was so warm.

"Why are you so warm?"

"It's the demon. Demons are originally from hell and he'll has fire so demons are always warm and hot."

"Ohh. That makes sense."

I looked up at him and our lips were inches apart. I licked my lips and his eyes followed the movement, darkening with lust and desire.

The hand that wasn't holding me to him snaked under my hair and cradled my head. Then his lips came down hard on mine. His tongue lashed out against my lips, demanding entrance. He wasn't asking, or wooing, it was just hard dominance and I caved.

I parted my lips and his tongue swooped in, mingling with mine, showing the power he had over me. A low moan escaped from me which only made him kiss me harder.

When he finally pulled back and looked at me his eyes were dark red. We were both out of breath and my lips felt swollen.

Just then it started to rain. We got back on land and he went after our clothes. We got redressed and headed back to the territory.

We were halfway there when we heard several growls. Thaddeus pulled me tightly against him and stopped.

Seconds later we were surrounded by a mix of vampires and wolves. Thaddeus obviously got pissed off and shifted.

His large black wolf towered over everyone. His fur looked like smoke at the ends and his eyes were blood red. He used his tail to knock me gently to the ground and then he stepped over top of me so that I was covered by his body.

He gave a low, threatening growl to those surrounding us. I expected them to take off running but instead they all jumped towards us at once and I braced myself for the impact.