Chapter 29- A garden Stroll

Alex's POV

I have to distract Amethyst for an hour while Elle and Amanda talk to John and the committee.

"Do you fancy a stroll?" I see her look up to face me.

"Sure. It's a date." I smirk at her response. We walk to the garden in the mansion.

"I want to show you something." I want to show her something special. So we walk to a door.

"Whats this?" She smiles at me. A smirk spreads across my face. I open the door. It reveals a hidden part of the garden. "This is beautiful."

"I found it when I was little and did it up and looked after it. It's my special place. I want you to see it." She's still looking round. She looks amazed. She walks over and hugs me. She looks up and looks me in the eyes with her beautiful brown ones.

"It's gorgeous." She says smiling.

"It's the second most beautiful thing I've seen."

"Whats the first?" She fell right in that.

"I'm looking at it." She smiles. We sit down by the fountain. She looks right up at the stars with her goofy eyes.

"This is all amazing. I can't believe you did all this."  She looks so beautiful.

"I've been waiting to show you but I never found the right time." She leans closer.

"I'm glad you did." She grabs my shirt and pulls me centimeters away from her face. I pushed a strand of hair from her face and close the gap between us. We kiss slow. I savour every second. It's easily been a hour I don't care though.

Amethyst's POV

We kiss slow at first but as it deepens it gets faster. We pull apart for air.

"You know the day we first met." He sits up a bit.

"Yeah I remember. No respect for motivational speeches." He laughs a bit then continues speaking.

"When I said wow. I was talking about you. Not your magic movie." He laughs. I just smile. "We better head back."

We head back to camp sing some songs. Tell ghost stories. It's been a great night. We get into the tents me, Elle and ben and Amanda and Calum are sharing the large tent. We left the third for supplies. I then fall asleep, plunged into darkness.