~Promo For Chapter 9~

Promo

"You will eat on time! Sleep on time! No drinking! No smoking!" She instructed me like a school teacher hopping here and there around the kitchen.

"Yes mam!" I exclaimed in a teasing tone sitting on the dinning chair adoring her cute tactics and adjusted my face on my palm..

"Mr.Manik Malhotra! I am hell serious!" She turned to me angrily and was about to stumble when I got up to held her steady...

"Aray who said that you are joking!" I was in full teasing mood but her expressions saddened...

"Am gonna miss you so much!" She said lowly and I raised her chin with my finger..

"Hey bella! It's the matter of four days only! I will be back soon!" I said caressing her cheek and she snuggled in my palm..

"Tm say kbhi itny din door nahi rahi na! Tou dar lag raha hai..!" She whispered softly and I pecked her forehead...

"No need to get scared! I will always protect you!" I said in an assuring tone and she smiled..

"I know! With you I am the safest..!" She exclaimed loudly and hugged me..

Again the guilt..! Ohk! Now I promise once I will be back I will tell her everything!

_________________

Note!

Hello lovelies! What's up haan? So Manik is going out of station and determined to tell her everything after his come back do you think he will get a chance to explain? What is gonna happen? Bumpy rides starts now! And yes do you think that prologue wala scene is near??? Hmmm!

Tell me by your comments and yes update will be on Monday hopefully!

Love, Mawara