Patrick Kane

(This one is about when the whole rape allegation was going on and your family is supportive of it)

Your P.O.V.

Patrick was accused of something he didn't do, this isn't the first time. We were sitting outside of the court room "everything will be ok, don't worry" I told him putting my head on his shoulder "I hope, thank you for being here with me it means a lot" he said kissing my head. "Patrick Kane" the secretary said, we stood up and walked in Patrick went up to the front while I sat down next to Patrick and I's families, "how are you doing?" My mom asked "as good as one can be when your boyfriend is in court for a crime he didn't commit" I said calmly, my mom gave me a side hug. "Patrick, is what this girl is saying true?" The judge asked, "no absolutely not, why would I do that? I have better things to do, and I have a girlfriend so why would I try and hurt her to?" He said, by now I was really stressing out, I think everybody in the room could tell, "what where you doing on the night the report was entered?" The judge asked, "I was at home watching movies with my girlfriend" Pat says, "Y/N? Are you ok you look like your about to kill someone" my dad whispered, "yeah yeah I'm fine I'll be fine, I'm just a bit stressed" I told him.

*a few hours later*

"The jury has made a decision, Patrick you are not guiltily" the judge said, Patrick ran up to me, kissed me then held me tight "you did it" I said into his shoulder, we were all standing out side of the court house when the girl who accused Patrick of raping her came up to us "can I help you?" I asked a little rudely "yeah, I just wanted to apologize for what I did" she said "so you accuse my boyfriend of raping you when he didn't and you want to apologize? Why would you do that? It extremely illegal and you probably did it just to get laid" I said "Y/N, you don't have to do this" Patrick said, at this time everybody who was outside was looking at us "yes I do Patrick, I'm tired of people accusing you of things you didn't do, why did you accuse him of raping you in the first place?" I said to the girl "I don't know, I'm I need of some money" she told me "oh so you go up to police and say 'patrick Kane raped me' to try and get money from him! That's low, like really low, why couldn't you have gone to your parents for help? Know what don't answer that I'm going to leave" I said walking away, "Y/N! Y/N! WAIT!" Patrick yelled I stopped walking "what the hell was that about I've never seen you act like this before, then again the last few weeks you haven't been the same what's wrong?" He asked "I'm pregnant" I whispered, "what was that?" He asked again "I'm pregnant!" I yelled this time "oh my god" he said, he picked me up spinning me around "oh my god! I'm going to be a dad" he kissed me, I heard people clapping, I pulled away from Patrick and saw the whole Blackhawk's team and our families. I smiled and put my head on Patrick chest, "about damn time!" I heard crow yell making everybody laugh, "I love you Y/N" Patrick said, "I love you too Kaner" I said kissing him again.

9 months later

Patrick and I had a heathy baby girl, Alexandria Marie Kane, born February 1st 2016. And we lived happily ever after.