smut #1

i felt my back hit the door as his strong hands held my wrists above my head. My neck was practically purple with hickeys, I loved them. I felt his soft lips on mine kissing me like it was the oxygen he needed to breathe. I pushed myself against him and moaned into his lips, his grip on my arms tightened as he took in a shaky breath. He pulled away to gasp for air and looked me in the eyes, they were clouded with need and want but also full of love and compassion. "Please Mark." I gasped as he released my arms and let me run my fingers through his fading red hair.

"Be patient baby-girl, good things come to those who wait." Mark replied with a smirk. I felt him reach down and pick me up by my ass, as he carried me to the bed as lied me down gently. I leaned into the mattress taking a deep breath as i struggled to resist the urge to pull him on top of me and love him with all i had. He slowly took off my bra and ghosted his long fingers across my chest. He removed the rest of my clothing as well as his own. "You're so beautiful Y/n, I could look at you like this all day." He said as he grabbed hold of my hips. he teased my entrance before suddenly slamming all of him into me groaning in pleasure.  My back arched at the sudden pleasure as i moaned loudly.

After a brief moment of adjusting Mark started to move. The slight pain of him stretching me out was quickly replaced by the surging pleasure taking over my body. "F-Faster mark please, ugh god" "Fuck princess you feel so good." he said as he quickened his pace thrusting harder and deeper into me. Suddenly i felt the most indescribable feeling, he had hit the perfect spot in me to drive me insane. "MARK oh right there please oh god don't stop!" I moaned as he hit it again. "Say my name princess, let the whole world know who makes you feel this good, fuck I'm gonna cum soon" I cried out his name it utter abandonment as if saying his name was the only thing keeping me sane. 

I felt the knot in my stomach tightening at a fast rate and i scratched down Marks back. He groaned in pleasure and told me he was close. I was on the brink of exploding, i was seeing stars and he brought me to a whole new level of pleasure. Suddenly i felt an unreal sense of pleasure i was cumming harder than ever before. As i rode out the amazing high that i was feeling i heard the most beautiful sound. "Oh my god Y/n, fuck!" Mark was screaming in pleasure as he came inside of me. It was as if the only work he knew was my name as he yelled it from the pleasure. And as quickly as it came, it was over our bodies drenched in sweat, as we held each other close. Falling asleep in each others arms.