Chapter 27 - OMG

Third Person's POV

As the three siblings had knocked out the whole city of Asgard, they went to the BiFrost to open it for Loki's and Lucy's father and Thor's master. Laufey and Kurse came with about three hundred Frost Giants to make his way to the kingdom. Because the siblings had magic, both Lucy and Loki were strong enough to keep everyone in Asgard thinking that Laufey was their king. This lasted for a week. Laufey had fun tormenting Frigga and Odin. Since he had Lucy, Loki, and Thor under his control, people feared and him. So they gladly obeyed him no matter the consequence. This continued for weeks for which turned into moths and then turned into a year. Lucy had went back to Midgard to tell Clint that she had to defend Asgard against their enemies. She lied to him and all the Avengers, thanks to Loki's skilled lies. They managed to believe her and Thor so they said goodbye and waited for them to return.

As they got back, Thor destroyed the BiFrost so no one could get in or out, without the magic of either Lucy or Loki. As time went by, Lucy had changed her name back to Liliane. This was a strange change for the the Brothers, but they willingly accepted her to change her name. Both siblings studied magic together with their Father. He had taught them difficult spells and signs but they learned quickly. As they sat in the garden, they made figures out of puffs of smoke. They were in separable. They had fun dueling each other. They had fun making people fear them, which showed they respected them and they wanted to keep it that way. "Brother, I think it would be a good idea to play a trick on Thor," Liliane said to her mischievous brother. He smirked and said something in her ear that made her smirk as well. They turned themselves invisible and ran down the hall. As soon as they reached Thor's room, they got in they hid in his closet. They heard the door slam shut signifying that Thor returned from the village. They teleported out of the closet still invisible and walked around echoing Thor's footsteps. He turned around but saw nothing. He shrugged it off and continued walking till he heard a vase fall with a loud crash! Then he knew who was there. But before he could yell at them Loki went behind Thor and said "Boo!" Thor jumped and started attacking Loki. Liliane saw this and used her magic to lift Thor off of Loki which ended up having her passing out. She was out for three hours until she woke up. "Loki??" She croaked her voice sore and her head exploding. Loki ran to her side and helped her with whatever she needed. Thor and Loki took turns taking care of her each night. But that's when Liliane knew something was wrong and she had to find out.

00000000000000000000000000000

Hey guys! So I've been thinking, how could I have 299 views and only have 42 votes? Mind helping me out? Do you like Lucy's new name?Anyways, I've also been thinking should I continue writing chapters for Redemption and Russian Code? Comment if want.
Kisses - K

Lucy changes name into Liliane >>>

Loki and Liliane play trick on Thor>>>

Loki and Liliane is taught magic by their father>>>

Loki, Liliane, And Thor controlled by Laufey>>