Chapter 22 - Asgard

Lucy's POV

Loki held me in his arms. Hand clamped on my mouth and the other on my neck with the dagger. A sharp pain goes through my body. I noticed that he was digging the knife deeper and deeper.

"Come closer and I will rip her heart from her chest!" Loki hissed at Clint as he tried to near me. I knew they tried to resist. But they knew he would take me anyway.

"Brother, this shouldn't involve her." Thor said. He was about to cry. "Oh it does involve her. She is your weakness!" Loki hissed. He was right. I was their weakness. Especially Clint. I looked at him and he had tears on his eyes. (pic on the side)

"No! She may be our weakness but we need her. If you harm her ,Loki, I swear I will kill you." Clint said.

"Oh really?," Loki said with a smirk,"And who would win if we battled, Archer? You have a bow and arrows. I have dark magic. I think I would win." He looks down at me. He smiles at me then turns back to them.

"I have you in a very tight position," he says looking at me. He puts the knife in his pocket and wraps his strong arm around mine holding me in place with his hand still clamped over my mouth.

I try struggling but it doesn't work. He is surprisingly strong for his is lean and thin. I give Thor a look that tells him I'm scared. "Brother, let her go! She is terrified!"

He looked at me and his face softened. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. He removed his arm and and over my mouth and hugged me. It felt safe. I was hugging my brother, the God of Mischief and it felt safe.

I hugged him back I knew it wasn't right but it did. I loved him. But I loved Clint. I loved Loki with sisterly love not love love. "I'll keep you safe," Loki whispered in my ear.

Before I could answer him, Clint ripped him from me. He threw Loki to the other side of the room. He got up and rubbed his neck. Then Clint got near and punched him in the face. Loki landed on the floor.

"Nooo!!!!" I screamed as I went to Loki. I held his head and said a spell of healing. Pink purplish smoke floated from my hand his wound didn't look as bad as it did before.

"Why Clint? Why hurt him? He may have hurt me but that doesn't mean that you have the right to kill my brother! I love you Clint with all my heart but i need him to trust me! I had it under control!" I yelled toward him.

"No Lucy! He hurt you! He may have hurt you but that doesn't mean you can easily forgive him!!!!!!" He screamed back. I stepped back scared of him. His face softened when he saw me frightened. "Lucy, I'm sorry I - I" he started. "No Clint, you're right. I'll just have to help him myself!" I said to him

I turned towards Loki. He was still unconscious but he looked peaceful. I took his hand and mentally drew a picture of where I wanted to go and be with Loki. I needed to heal him. Then suddenly we were where I wanted to be. The beach house.

I heard Loki stir so I tried picking him up but failed. So I laying on the sand next to him resting my head on his chest. I soon drifted off to sleep.

Loki's POV

I heard Lucy defending me against the Archer. She really did care for me. I felt her take my hand. Then I didn't feel the cold floor anymore. I felt sand. She had transported us to where I guessed a beach.

I felt her try to pick me up but she failed miserably.
Then I felt her lay down nest to me with her head on my chest. I opened my eyes and looked down at her.

I lifted my arm and began to stroke her ebony hair. She flinched at first but then relaxed. She snuggled up to me and fell asleep. I gently picked her up in bridal styles, her head laying against my chest and her arms around my neck.

I thought of where I could go to lay her down on a soft bed. That's when I got the idea. Asgard.

Lucy's POV

I felt Loki gently picking trying his hardest not to wake me up. I laid my head on his chest and my arms around his neck.

I felt dizzy for a few minutes as if I had been spinning around on the merry - go - round many times.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful city before my very eyes! It was made of gold and it had a rainbow bridge! It had birds, trees, little houses, and right in the center was a great big building made of gold!
Soon I realized it was Asgard. I hadn't been here for may years since my banishment.

When Loki noticed I was awake, he set me down on my feet. I turned to him and gave him a hug. At first he tensed up surprised at my actions but then he wrapped his strong arms around and hugged me back, laying his head on the crook of my neck.

We stayed in this position for a short amount of time. It till Loki broke the silence removing me from the hug to look at him in the eyes.

"Lucy, I am sorry I threatened you. I am so sorry for hurt in you and threatening your friends. I'm sorry for everything I did to hurt. I'm so sorry. I'm so so-" I shushed him by placing a finger on his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his forehead like I see to do when we were kids.

Then I pulled him down for a hug. From my experience, a hug fixes almost everything. Loki wrapped his strong arms around my waist and placed his head in my shoulder softly crying.

I stroked his hair and gave him a kiss on top of his head. Then I said into his ear,

"I forgive You"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys! So this the longest chapter I ever did. First off, I wanted to thank you all for being so supportive. Secondly, I wanted to say HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! AND finally, thank you dpfor reading this chapter! Hope you all like it! Bye!

~K