Chapter 2 - Hi? (continued)

I've been studying the Avengers for weeks now. I thought that maybe if I monitor them, Thor will here. But no. I haven't seen Thor. But today I going to Tony Stark aka Iron Man.

At Stark Tower

"Hello. My name is Pepper and I work for Mr. Stark. Please have a seat while I tell him that your here." "Thank You." I take a glass of water and make ice cubes myself even though there are already some.

*5 minutes later*

" Hi. My name is-" " Don't worry Tony. I know who you are." " Wait are you one of Fury's little spies?" No! My name is Lucy. I work for no one.I wanted to see if I could work for your company. But most of all, wanted to know if I could become an Avenger?"(laughs) " Are you serious? What powers do you have?" " I can heal people and I have ice powers." " Okay. Well you can become an Avenger if you prove yourself in the next fight and stopping criminals,k?. And as working for me, being an Avenger is enough." "Thank you so muck Mr.Stark. you won't regret this!" "I hope not."

At Avengers Mansion

"Guys, this is Lucy." " Hi! Im Lucy. I have ice and healing powers. So, the reason I want to become an Avenger, is because I want to help people. So do you think I can be on your team?" "Sure! Yeah! Absolutely. No problem. Fine with me. Yay! We are going to have other girl on the team." "Wait! did she just say that she was looking for Thor?" "Yeah" "Thor is on our team, but right now he is in Wakanda helping Black Panther protect the Vibranium Mountins." "Cool' "yeah" "anyways, any one want to go to shwarma?" "whats that Mr. Stark?" "Lucy, call me Tony. You'll see."

Lucy's POV

Well its been two weeks since I first came to the mansion. Wasp and I went shopping that day. When we finished, some criminal called Absorbing Man almost killed Wasp! I tried to defeat him on my own but he was choking me! Thanks to Iron Man and the team, they defeated him and put him in jail. Its been peaceful ever since then. I-

"Lucy! We need to talk!" What's wrong Hawkeye?"Did you take my pickles?" No. Why?" Because some one ate them all." Let go find them.