Chapter 8

(Taylor's POV) "Taylor, homey?" I wake up and open my eyes to meet my mothers.

"Oh, mom." I practically sob. I stand up and hug my mom.

"Shh... It's going to be ok. Ed's going to be just fine. The doctors here are very much experienced. He'll wake up. I promise."

"I want to just scream at the person who did this to him!" I let out a sob.

"You can if you want. He's two rooms down. But you might not be happy with who it is."

"I don't care! I'm going right now!" I pull away from my mom's grasp and walk out of the room to find this man. The room comes into view and I look in. Oh my gosh.

"Taylor? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for Ed! Harry! How could you almost kill him?!" I yell at a barely scratched Harry.

"That's who I ran into last night?"

"YES!"

"Oh god, no. How is Ed?"

"He's in a coma thanks to you!"

Harry can't say a word, he's so shocked.

"By the way, Stuart is going to sue you." I turn on my heel and run out of the room. I run down the hallway and into the bathroom. I start sobbing. Harry has just been ruining my life so much lately! I wish he could have been he one in the coma, not Ed!

---------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter. I had a bit of some writers block then. But hey! another chapter!