Chapter 6

It's a new day.I feel better now.I'm calling Jen.I really wantvto know what she did with Miley.She is not answering,but i already sent a few messages,but she is not replying.-Few days are over,and Jen is still not replying and answering.I called Josh,Woody,Elizabeth,Jena,Sam,and squad but they don't know where is she.I hope that she is okay.-I don't know where is she.2 weeks?She said that she'll call me later 2 weeks ago.Okay i need to check it.I bought a plane cart,and now i'm at airport.After 2 hours i'm in NYC,finally.Australia is totally different.I'm going to Jen's house.I'm knocking and ringing on her door.No she is nor at home.I went to my apartment and i put my stuffs here.So now..i'm going to her parents house,i guess.I called a taxi,and i went to their house.I'm knocking on their doors.Her parents opened it.
'Hello,i'm sorry if I'm bothering you,but did you see Jen?She said that she will call me leter two weeks ago,and i called her a thousand times,and i checked her house,but she is not there.' I say.

'What?She said that she is in Australia with you?' Her father say.

'She was 1.5 month ago.She went to NYC,with Woody and Elizabeth.She called me 2 weeks ago,she said that she will go to Miley's house and..' I say.

'Oh we need to find her,come on Liam,we need to call her now.We hope that you can help us.' Her mother say.

'Sure.' I say.

I'm in their house now.Her parents looks so scared.

'I'll call her again.' I say.

'Maybe she don't want to answer you.' Her father say.

'Maybe,but i don't think so,we were good before this happend.' I say.

'Yeah,she'd say if she have somethings against Liam,but we didn't see her so long.' Her mother say.

They are calling her.She is not answering,so she is not ignoring me.

'Can you call that Miley?' They say.

'I don't have her number,sorry.We were together 5 years ago.Few days ago Miley saw pictures of Jen and me kissing,and she was angry so she called Jennifer,and Jen said that she wants to talk to Miley at her house,so i guess that Miley is in it.Maybe she told Jen something so she is depressed and she is ignoring us or maybe she did somethings to her,i don't know.' I say.

'Wait,you and Jennifer are together and she didn't say that?' They say.

'Well..That's complicated..We are not together,or maybe we are,it's just so complicated and i really don't know anythng about our relationship.' I say.

'Oh i know,Jen is so annoying sometimes,and you cannot understamd her.But we are sure that she loves you,and that you guys will be happy together,and we'd be happy if she find a boyfriend like you,cos you love her and care about her.' They say.

'I don't know.She did something like this before?' I say

'Yeah,she was wired child,and now she is older and she is a way more crazier now,so yeah we were so scared for her when we can't found her,but after timevshe came home.This happend a lot of time.So we are worried,but not that much as we were before.' They say.

'Okay,i called a lot of people she knows and a lot of her friends,but they don't know where is she.I'll check her house again and check places she loves to go.' I say.

'Can we go with you?' They say.

'Yes.' I say.